os x mavericks ( 64bit )

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
hi

thanx for your Best Furom

i have a questtion about , OS X !

is this like windows in 64 bit or 32 bit ?

for example , my Mavericks is 32 bit ? or not ther is a simple Version of OS X . all is 64bit ?

-------------------

sry if i ask my question like that ! i creat a Topic , is there any topic for my question ? SRY anyway

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
hi

thanx for your Best Furom

i have a questtion about , OS X !

is this like windows in 64 bit or 32 bit ?

for example , my Mavericks is 32 bit ? or not ther is a simple Version of OS X . all is 64bit ?

-------------------

sry if i ask my question like that ! i creat a Topic , is there any topic for my question ? SRY anyway

Yes. Mavericks is an only-64-bit OS. Same with Mountain Lion, Lion, and many of the previous versions.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Mavericks is an only-64-bit OS. Same with Mountain Lion, Lion, and many of the previous versions.

Apologies for nitpicking, but when you say "many of the previous versions", I think you mean only "Snow Leopard". I am pretty sure that was the first version of OSX to offer 64-bit.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Apologies for nitpicking, but when you say "many of the previous versions", I think you mean only "Snow Leopard". I am pretty sure that was the first version of OSX to offer 64-bit.

No. I meant “many of the previous versions”. The 64-bit kernel was included starting with 10.6 (Snow Leopard), and has been there ever since - including, as I said, “Mountain Lion [and] Lion”. That’s 4 of 9 versions. I stand by my comment.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
No. I meant ?many of the previous versions?. The 64-bit kernel was included starting with 10.6 (Snow Leopard), and has been there ever since - including, as I said, ?Mountain Lion [and] Lion?. That?s 4 of 9 versions. I stand by my comment.

I'm not sure why you would. You listed three of the four before you said "AND many of the previous versions." So, you were not truthful in your comment. I'm not trying to sound rude, but you don't want to give false information.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2