What features are you expecting from OS X 10.10?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OS X 10.10, code-named Syrah, will be Apple's next generation operating system for the Mac. What do you hope it will contain? What features are you wishing for?

The_colombian

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they can upgrade the spinning beach balls?
I regret upgrading my MacBook. It lags where it didn't used to. Programs take time to open now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they can upgrade the spinning beach balls?
agreed
I regret upgrading my MacBook. It lags where it didn't used to. Programs take time to open now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't regret upgrading to Mavericks, and for the most part, it fast on my MacBook early 2009 model, however, "at times", apps like Dropbox do take a but of time to open.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see a iOS comparability layer. Imaging being able to run iOS apps on your mac .. Also would like to see iMessage support mms and texting to non iMessage users.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow I haven't even thought about it yet! Even with the new features of mavericks, I haven't been blown away by OS X since Snow Leopard & Lion. Lion especially. Not sure of anything they can add or change that'll "wow" me.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I would like to see a iOS comparability layer. Imaging being able to run iOS apps on your mac .. Also would like to see iMessage support mms and texting to non iMessage users.

If they did that, they'd be losing out on the sale of at least one iPad lol. The only thing I hate about the iPod Touch is it really is to small when I'm sitting at home on the sofa! I would love to be able to play some of my iOS games on my Mac!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner