OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 Build 13C39 Seeded to Developers

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
13C44 has been seeded and it is the buggiest thing. Which is weird because C39 was great so why did they step backward?

So far the feedback tool doesn't submit bug reports on the first try. I've got to close the bug report so it's saved as a draft, re-open the feedback tool and edit the draft at which point it finally sends. Whenever my laptop goes into inactivity and the screen turns off it never turns back on. Usually I hit the up arrow and it will power back on and allow me to login. I've already had to hard reboot twice today. I have had iTunes and the Remote Desktop app crash on me. Overall I'm not impressed at all but I've already submitted my bug reports so hopefully they fix it up fast. They have also broken iTunes for me with the 11.1.4 update but that has nothing to do twith the beta build.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have had a couple of strange events... not really a "lock up" as much as a "stopped working". I can still use my mouse/trackpad to move the pointer around, and the keyboard is still mostly functional, but no mouse clicks/trackpad taps are effective... and on at least one occasion, I was unable to get to FILE/SAVE in the menu, which resulted in lost work when I was forced to power cycle my rMBP.

I also noticed that tapping the power button no longer invokes the screen lock function.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
On the build before this I had lock ups constantly. I only loaded up this build this morning so I guess I'll see what happens after using it for awhile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2