Is there an alternative for Outlook Web Access for an iMac?

SWFLFFPM

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
My work email, which I check occasionally at home on my iMac, uses Microsoft Exchange. This shows up as Outlook Web Access which I find terribly difficult to use.

Are there any apps or alternatives? I would rather not use Mail as I wish to keep my work email separate.

Thanks.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If your work exchange server permits it, the Mac stock mail app can connect to any mail server supporting IMAP or POP3... you can also spring the Mac version of Office that includes Outlook for Mac and you'll be able to connect to work email that way.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My school system uses OWA. While we can connect our iPhones and use the built-in mail client for email, we can't add the account to our home computers - Mac or Windows. It's simply the way the security is set.

tungsten c

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there an app which will mimic web mail access so I can view my outlook work email WITHOUT SERVER information.

I want to access my web mail outlook like if I was in a browser typing my companies URL etc.

Most of the apps available will required the servers configuration. In my case i dont have that so I need to go via web email but I am trying to get something more sophisticated than my iphone browser.

thank you

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I want to access my web mail outlook like if I was in a browser typing my companies URL etc.

I think that's the whole point of outlook web access - using a web browser via URL - and if your company does not allow access via any other means like POP3 or IMAP there's not a lot you can do but use a browser... or Outlook via the computers at work...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal