Updating as we speak I'm really hoping iBooks is in this one.
    Guacho and Fausty82 like this.
    07-22-2013 04:30 PM
    Interesting with the DevCenter issues... they haven't dropped iOSb4... yet...
    07-22-2013 04:35 PM
    Updating as we speak I'm really hoping iBooks is in this one.
    updating...
    07-22-2013 06:09 PM
    Interesting with the DevCenter issues... they haven't dropped iOSb4... yet...
    Macs don't require registration on device to run betas. From what I have heard, people can't even go from iOS 6.1 to beta right now with dev portal down. It won't activate. Also, there will be no new dmg posted in dev site for Mac betas. Its all OTA only now since preview 2 released.
    07-22-2013 11:38 PM
    Testing it out now. Hopefully the wifi bug is resolved in this build. Other than that, preview 3 seemed more stable and much faster than the very latest Mountain Lion build.
    07-22-2013 11:39 PM
    Macs don't require registration on device to run betas. From what I have heard, people can't even go from iOS 6.1 to beta right now with dev portal down. It won't activate. Also, there will be no new dmg posted in dev site for Mac betas. Its all OTA only now since preview 2 released.
    There was a note in the email announcing the update that offered a link to be able to do a full new install... not sure what it is exactly, or how it works... (the note below included an active link to launch the process).

If you would like to download a Full Install of this build, 13A524d, instead of using Software Update, click here to sign-in and retrieve a new Mac App Store Redemption Code.
    07-22-2013 11:57 PM
    There was a note in the email announcing the update that offered a link to be able to do a full new install... not sure what it is exactly, or how it works... (the note below included an active link to launch the process).
    That is good if they offer that for this build. I jumped in on preview 3. Had to load dmg for beta 1. Then OTA to beta 2 and then right after that, OTA to beta 3. If you jump in now with no full install, it would take a full day project almost.
    07-23-2013 12:01 AM
    I have been checking for b4 on iOS 7 thinking it might come in OTA but nothing yet. I finished loading DP4 yesterday but left my laptop at work so I just started using DP4 this morning. So far the only thing I noticed is the graphics seem a lot sharper for me. I have to test all my bugs but so far my windows are all opening shifted so we'll see how many of my bugs got sqaushed.
    07-23-2013 08:49 AM
    Still no iBooks
    07-23-2013 09:10 AM
    No issues with this build yet. I'm liking it a lot.
    07-25-2013 02:33 AM
    My wifi seems a lot more stable on this build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-25-2013 08:12 AM
    This might be a Mavericks specific issue or maybe I'm just a Mac noob and don't know how to get out of it. I have a two monitor setup on my MBP. Yesterday I opened PS on the 2nd monitor and maximized(green cicle in the upper left) not sure if Mac people call it maximize The second monitor has a larger res than the MBP monitor. The problem is that the taskbar at the top covers the top row of the app window. So the three circles in the upper left are now covered. In Windows I would just double click anywhere on the edges of the app's window and that would return it to windowed size. It doesnt' work for Mac apps so I right click the app icon and send it to monitor 1, the top row is still covered and now the window is maximized beyond my screen because it is still the size it would be on the higher res screen. So I have no way of getting it back to a windowed size so I can maximize to monitor 1. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? If so and this is normal on Mac can ya tell me how to get out of this mode? I have rebooted and it still retains the same behaviour.
    08-01-2013 10:05 AM
    Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about. The blue section in the upper left is where the three little circles (red, yellow, green) usually are. The second blue section shows you the window of Photoshop extended way below the dock. Anyone who uses Photoshop knows my Actions, Layers, etc. windows aren't showing.

Mavericks DP 4 is out!-ps.jpg
    08-01-2013 10:11 AM
    This might be a Mavericks specific issue or maybe I'm just a Mac noob and don't know how to get out of it. I have a two monitor setup on my MBP. Yesterday I opened PS on the 2nd monitor and maximized(green cicle in the upper left) not sure if Mac people call it maximize The second monitor has a larger res than the MBP monitor. The problem is that the taskbar at the top covers the top row of the app window. So the three circles in the upper left are now covered. In Windows I would just double click anywhere on the edges of the app's window and that would return it to windowed size. It doesnt' work for Mac apps so I right click the app icon and send it to monitor 1, the top row is still covered and now the window is maximized beyond my screen because it is still the size it would be on the higher res screen. So I have no way of getting it back to a windowed size so I can maximize to monitor 1. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? If so and this is normal on Mac can ya tell me how to get out of this mode? I have rebooted and it still retains the same behaviour.
    Two suggestions/thoughts here, Ricky. First, have you configured the two different sized/resolution monitors as separate spaces or are you just using the default size settings? Since the two monitors are different size/res, make sure each is configured for its specs. (System Preferences/Display) and make sure the settings are "right". Secondly, I use an app called Moom (LINK) which allows finer control of window sizing... The app is $10 now, but I got it a while back for around $3.
    08-01-2013 11:09 AM
    Two suggestions/thoughts here, Ricky. First, have you configured the two different sized/resolution monitors as separate spaces or are you just using the default size settings? Since the two monitors are different size/res, make sure each is configured for its specs. (System Preferences/Display) and make sure the settings are "right". Secondly, I use an app called Moom (LINK) which allows finer control of window sizing... The app is $10 now, but I got it a while back for around $3.
    My screens are defined with model and res. I will definately take a look at the app thanks for the link. I also submitted a bug report too so we'll see what happens.
    08-01-2013 12:19 PM
    I love the new features of iOS 7 with Mavericks. When the iOS device is connected to the computer you are prompted whether or not to trust the computer and that if the device is locked image capture can't get into the camera roll is awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Mavericks DP 4 is out!-img_6651.png  
    08-02-2013 10:19 AM