Mozilla Thunderbird under Windows 7 to OSX conversion?

Dx3me

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
As I'm preparing for a switch from my Windows 7 machine to an iMac in a few months, I'm looking for answers...
Thing is, since I'm running a company, I can't afford myself to lose any valuable websites or emails during the switch.

I recently went from Firefox to Google Chrome, not really with this in mind though... but the fact of Chrome working with accounts, makes life easier, as normally I would only have to log in on my iMac and all the websites/bookmarks are right there. ;)

- But I'm not so sure about my Mozilla Thunderbird emails...
I'm using MozBackup to backup my settings and stuff within Thunderbird, but would all these settings (pcv. file) be automatically recognized under OSX??
If not, do you have any recommendations on what app to use for an easy conversion?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I used to worry about this when moving from PC to PC. Then it hit me that the important stuff is the email itself and I switched to IMAP email servers. Now I can bounce from one email client to another or one os to another, and nothing changes. My email is still set up in the exact same order, with the exact same email addresses, folders, everything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro