Hello,

I recently upgraded to a MBP and my old blackbook's battery has recently died. I am looking for a niche site - like iMore that would make a good community to offer it for sale. I also have a used ibook g4 and bluetooth keyboard as well.

Can anyone help me find a place or know of one that is not ebay?

Thanks
    10-01-2012 10:21 PM
    Craigslist is your best bet...you won't get jack squat on here or any other forum/blog site that are similar where it will get any legitimate looks.

eBay is also an option, but you'll take a loss on eBay compared to Craigslist imo.
    10-01-2012 10:52 PM
    Actually, I just sold my MBA here on iMore's marketplace for a good price. However, it's important to follow the rules, and new iMore members can't use the Marketplace right away:

The following rules & guidelines must be followed in order to participate in this forum:

- In order to sell or trade items in the Marketplace, you be a registered member for at least 31 days.
    - You must have a minimum of 30 posts, in order sell or trade items in the Marketplace forum. Rapid accumulation of posts in other forums for the purpose of meeting the minimum post requirement is not acceptable.
    - The Marketplace is for iOS related items only, including handsets and accessories.
    - Bumping a thread - for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum - is allowed only one time per 24-hour period.
    - Please use the report post button to notify the moderators that your trade, purchase, or sale has been completed, so they can lock the thread.
    - Members selling items in the Marketplace forum must use the following template:

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
    Item Description :
    Price :
    Condition :
    Includes :
    Item Location :
    Shipping Details :
    Payment Options :
    Contact Info :
    Additional Info:
    Photos:

Members wishing to buy a specific item must use the following template:
    Thread title: (WTB)
    Item Description :
    Price Range:
    Condition :
    Payment Method :
    Contact Info :
    Additional Info:

These guidelines are in place for your protection and are strictly enforced. Threads that do not comply with these rules will be locked/deleted at the discretion of the moderators. Please remember that purchasing and selling items in the Marketplace is at your own risk.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    10-02-2012 08:43 AM
    Gazelle??
    10-04-2012 07:37 AM
    Thanks Alli, only like 20 something posts to go!
    10-05-2012 09:38 PM