Favorite mouse?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a used iMac 21.5 (my first Mac), and the guy included a Mighty Mouse (I think that he kept the Magic Mouse for his older Mac). My question is what is everyone's favorite mouse-- Mighty Mouse, Magic Mouse, or another brand?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a used iMac 21.5 (my first Mac), and the guy included a Mighty Mouse (I think that he kept the Magic Mouse for his older Mac). My question is what is everyone's favorite mouse-- Mighty Mouse, Magic Mouse, or another brand?

I have the Magic Mouse that came with my wife's iMac. She didn't like not having physical/visible buttons... and I love it. I've been using it for about 8-9 months now... and when I use a mouse, I use this one exclusively. (With the MBP, I often don't use a mouse at all).

As I said, my wife prefers a mouse with physical buttons, and she uses a Logitech M505 wireless mouse on her iMac.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the magic mouse and don't ever use it...but when i HAVE used a mouse, it's pretty awesome (although not very accurate compared to some graphic arts specific mouses I've tried through friends). My wife primarily uses the iMac we have and she says she prefers the track pad even on that...it's the convenience of it really, though the touch area on the magic mouse is pretty awesome.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Built in trackpad when my laptop is not at work and Magic Mouse when at work. Been looking at the Magic Trackpad for when at work, but it's not something I am seriously looking at.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro