Mountain Lion is Out

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
+1 downloading... and all you get is a little progress bar on an icon - no indication of how much of a total file size you've got... once again, cue up the Carly Simon ketchup tune :D

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I originally got an error message when I purchased it and it wouldn't initially download but it's working fine now. Happy downloading!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just finished the installation a few minutes ago. The first thing I tried was AirPlay with Apple TV. It worked fine. I ran a movie preview from Hulu. No issues. I will play around with the other ML features a little later.

I also noticed that Safari loads pages a lot quicker. It's much snappier. There was an update for it today in addition to the ML upgrade.

Last edited:

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I got it downloaded in 15 mins, took 30 to install though... I love how cheap it is to upgrade this macbook, win 7 cost me $200!

I am slightly disapointed that apple doesnt have any updated software support regarding mt lion on their site yet.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Installed and using! I really like the notification center, it's actually useful (unlike the one on the iPhone for me). Still messing with new stuff...

Anyone having issues with Message center? For some reason i'm not getting a connection there properly (as far as distribution to my phone and iPad).

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm having issues with getting emails in the notification center. I haven't figured out what the problem is. Messages wasn't coming through the notification center either but now it's working fine. Calendar works fine and shows up in notifications.

DravenX

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I find that it's not a complete product. IMO the FB integration should have been included at launch and not later this fall.

I like having the latest and greatest but for those who are not like me, I would wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices