Just bout a Macbook Pro...Accessories advice?

Bballbenb

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey I have read a lot of stuff online about what are the best accossories to use, but I just want to get everyones thoughts on here. Are keyboard covers good or bad? Whats the best case that will not scratch your macbook? Also is there any type of otterbox case where if your mac falls it wont break? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

zwoof

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I hate to cover my macbook but I'll probably go with a macbook cover. I like the feel of the cold aluminum when I pick it up tho.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I hate to cover my macbook but I'll probably go with a macbook cover. I like the feel of the cold aluminum when I pick it up tho.

Nice. Me, too. I do use a Speck hardshell case (clear) when I travel... just because it's being handled more than when I am at home.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey I have read a lot of stuff online about what are the best accossories to use, but I just want to get everyones thoughts on here. Are keyboard covers good or bad? Whats the best case that will not scratch your macbook? Also is there any type of otterbox case where if your mac falls it wont break? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

I purchased a spare power supply (for travel use), a clear Speck hardshell cover (for travel use), an Apple Magic Mouse and a bag (Hex Recon messenger style bag)... that's it. Not sure what else you might need.

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
A keyboard cover is good any ones work there like a dollar on amazon. Also if you want a screen protector those are cool too the only downside is if you put it on wrong, but thats with any screen protector

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2