Release date for the new MBPs? Rumors?

glidem

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I certainly hope you are right...

I have been a Windows user ever since Windows 3.1 and DOS, however now I am eager to own an Apple notebook and now would seem to be the perfect time to indulge with a possible retina display on the horizon (fingers crossed).

I won't be ignoring Windows as I still need it for my work, however dual booting on a MacBook Pro would appear to be the best solution and I will be able to experience the wonders of both worlds while also enjoying superior hardware design. PC manufacturers although mimicking the look and feel seem to be falling quite short at the moment. I'm sure they will get there, but by that time no doubt Apple will have moved on to something else!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've read somewhere that they are planning to release them on June 11. I guess there's some sort of conference going on that day?

WWDC is scheduled to start that day. Rumors now say that both iOS 6 and the new MacBook line(s) will be announced at that time... we shall see...

Reactions: NINnerd

NINnerd

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Sounds good! Although, I hope they don't announce on June 11 that the new MBPs will be out months later. :( I don't know if my PC can hang on much longer.

doraem0n#AC

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Any chance new line of MacBook air will also be release or its already been released? Spill coffee on my MacBook pro and debating if I should go ahead and buy a new MacBook air or to just wait it out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods