iCal syncing

buterdhams

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
So this is my problem. I have a MacBook pro ,MacBook air (wife's ) and iPhone 4 and iPhone 4 (wife's). I want to be able to write a event on my MacBook pro iCal and it go to all calendars (such as air, and iPhones and iPad 2) or/also set vent on wife's iPhone or air and it be sent to all calendars. Is this possible and how? Also I don't want to sync my wife's iPhone to my comp so she can do it on her air because she has separate media etc...please help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So this is my problem. I have a MacBook pro ,MacBook air (wife's ) and iPhone 4 and iPhone 4 (wife's).
Excellent devices.
I want to be able to write a event on my MacBook pro iCal and it go to all calendars (such as air, and iPhones and iPad 2) or/also set vent on wife's iPhone or air and it be sent to all calendars. Is this possible and how?
Yes, it is possible. The easiest method is to logon to your iCloud account via a computer and opt to 'share' your calendar. If you have a Google account, the same can be done with it via google. Another method is to setup the same iCloud account on all devices, but this may be impractical being that email and notes, etcetera would also be seen on each device.
Also I don't want to sync my wife's iPhone to my comp so she can do it on her air because she has separate media etc...please help
Not a problem. Syncing her device via iTunes should not have any effect on iCloud or the sharing of a calendar.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

buterdhams

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
First off thanks for the advice. Second when i go onto iCloud and go into calendars i see no sharing of calendar setting. any helpful hints?