So this is my problem. I have a MacBook pro ,MacBook air (wife's ) and iPhone 4 and iPhone 4 (wife's). I want to be able to write a event on my MacBook pro iCal and it go to all calendars (such as air, and iPhones and iPad 2) or/also set vent on wife's iPhone or air and it be sent to all calendars. Is this possible and how? Also I don't want to sync my wife's iPhone to my comp so she can do it on her air because she has separate media etc...please help
    03-18-2012 01:47 AM
    So this is my problem. I have a MacBook pro ,MacBook air (wife's ) and iPhone 4 and iPhone 4 (wife's).
    Excellent devices.
    I want to be able to write a event on my MacBook pro iCal and it go to all calendars (such as air, and iPhones and iPad 2) or/also set vent on wife's iPhone or air and it be sent to all calendars. Is this possible and how?
    Yes, it is possible. The easiest method is to logon to your iCloud account via a computer and opt to 'share' your calendar. If you have a Google account, the same can be done with it via google. Another method is to setup the same iCloud account on all devices, but this may be impractical being that email and notes, etcetera would also be seen on each device.
    Also I don't want to sync my wife's iPhone to my comp so she can do it on her air because she has separate media etc...please help
    Not a problem. Syncing her device via iTunes should not have any effect on iCloud or the sharing of a calendar.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-18-2012 08:37 AM
    First off thanks for the advice. Second when i go onto iCloud and go into calendars i see no sharing of calendar setting. any helpful hints?
    03-19-2012 12:36 AM
    You know what I believe I have got it. Thank you u have been a big help.
    03-19-2012 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD