Mountain Lion

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
This being my first large update on a Mac I am a little underwhelmed. I definitely like the changes coming with the update, but it still seems to be a bit small.
After seeing how much lion costs though I guess I am not as surprised. Smaller updates, smaller fee.
I never was a fan of paying 150+ for a new windows version.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
This being my first large update on a Mac I am a little underwhelmed. I definitely like the changes coming with the update, but it still seems to be a bit small.
After seeing how much lion costs though I guess I am not as surprised. Smaller updates, smaller fee.
I never was a fan of paying 150+ for a new windows version.

Smaller updates for a smaller price isnt true at all. Lion was easily a major update and it went for 30 dollars. And mountain lion yes I'm feeling is a smaller release but it's still only a preview right now, they could roll out even more features.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Like I said. It's my first update (I started on Lion). I guess I should have said something more like my impression is.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I believe the preview is just a preview and future updates and the actual release will include many more features. Either way, I'm looking forward to everything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2