Is it good time to buy a macbook pro 13"

rana.avneet

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
After a lot of confusion between the alienware and macbook pro 13" ive finally decided to go for mbp. My question is that
1. Is it the right time to buy mbp or are they gonna be updated soon.
2. Around when are they gonna get updated?
3. Is the mbp 13" (4gb ram , i5, 500 gb hdd, intel hd 3000) good enough for develoing applications and opening 8-10 web pages at a time. And watching a lot of movies and playing a lot of songs.
4. Is it gonna last 4 yrs?
I live in india. So we dont have any sale day or discounts. All i can get is 6% student discount and i cannot afford more than 1200$.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,
After a lot of confusion between the alienware and macbook pro 13" ive finally decided to go for mbp. My question is that
1. Is it the right time to buy mbp or are they gonna be updated soon.
2. Around when are they gonna get updated?
3. Is the mbp 13" (4gb ram , i5, 500 gb hdd, intel hd 3000) good enough for develoing applications and opening 8-10 web pages at a time. And watching a lot of movies and playing a lot of songs.
4. Is it gonna last 4 yrs?
I live in india. So we dont have any sale day or discounts. All i can get is 6% student discount and i cannot afford more than 1200$.

Here's a good "buying guide":

Mac Buyer's Guide: Know When to Buy Your Mac, iPod or iPhone

It tracks releases of Apple hardware and makes recommendations based on past history for releasing product updates and new products in categories of MacBook/Pro/Air, iMac, and other Apple products.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR