FaceTime on Mac really helped me today

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
So, I'm feeling under the weather and I left my iPhone at the office I was working at today. I got home and was really upset with myself when I discovered I left the phone behind. Where I'm living, we had a big storm last night and the roads had been bad today. So, my parents wanted me to call when I got home. When I realized I didn't have my phone, I wondered how I would call them. I don't have a landline. I suppose I could have just sent a message from my computer, but then I realized I had FaceTime on my Mac! My parents don't have FaceTime, but my older sister, who was staying with them for the holidays, had FaceTime on her iPhone. So, I decided to give it a try. It was great! I could communicate with my family without my phone. Plus, my little niece and nephew really got a kick out of video chatting. I have to make a point to use FaceTime. It really helped me out today when I thought I wouldn't be able to communicate. Anyway, just wanted to share my story. Maybe some day you'll find yourself without your iPhone and remember that FaceTime is available on other devices.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When my daughter's iPhone 3GS was stolen, she called me in the middle of the night using Skype on her Mac. In the midst of her crying and carrying on about how she was totally cut off, I pointed out that she was talking to me on the phone. Via Skype.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
When my daughter's iPhone 3GS was stolen, she called me in the middle of the night using Skype on her Mac. In the midst of her crying and carrying on about how she was totally cut off, I pointed out that she was talking to me on the phone. Via Skype.

That's awesome. I'm so glad we have technology available. And I'm glad to be reunited with my iPhone.

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely love FaceTime on the Mac. I call my niece on it once a week. I love it because, unlike the iPhone, I can get stuff done on the computer while I talk to her. She's only 3 so she's not much of a conversationalist. LOL. The only bad thing is it's a huge battery drain but since I'm at home it doesn't really matter.

dmarcco

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love FaceTime on the Mac. I call my niece on it once a week. I love it because, unlike the iPhone, I can get stuff done on the computer while I talk to her. She's only 3 so she's not much of a conversationalist. LOL. The only bad thing is it's a huge battery drain but since I'm at home it doesn't really matter.

I love FaceTime on my iPhone! I remember all those movies used to have phones with people talking to each other and seeing each other, so it's almost like the future is now.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner