I am a new user to the Mac mini and I am trying to connect my HP Officiejet printer to my computer. The Mac mini will detect the printer but isn't able to print anything for some reason. Any help/thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks!
    11-05-2011 11:40 PM
    Update the driver. Depending on what operating system you have. I had the same problem with my new Mac book air. You have two options. Go to apple to download the new driver or go to HP to download a new driver. Good luck!

PS. I ended up buying a new printer as the hp I had was getting old and was still having trouble with lion even after the new driver downloads. The new hp works flawless and is wireless to boot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-06-2011 01:04 AM
    Update the driver. Depending on what operating system you have. I had the same problem with my new Mac book air. You have two options. Go to apple to download the new driver or go to HP to download a new driver. Good luck!

PS. I ended up buying a new printer as the hp I had was getting old and was still having trouble with lion even after the new driver downloads. The new hp works flawless and is wireless to boot!!

Where would I update the drivers through Apple?
    11-06-2011 08:36 AM
    Fixed it guys. Sorry for wasting your time.

I called Apple support.
    11-06-2011 11:58 AM
    Can someone now delete this thread or close it?
    11-06-2011 11:59 AM
    Tell us how they fixed it???

11-06-2011 12:21 PM
    Tell us how they fixed it???

They said one printer was the Scanner and one was the printer it's self. USB port worked with the Mac.
    11-06-2011 12:29 PM
    So your were. Showing two printers??

11-06-2011 12:38 PM
    So your were. Showing two printers??

Yes. One was fax actually one was the printer+scanner it's self.
    11-06-2011 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD