Yes!!! I am on my new macbook pro

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My UPS guy finally came around 5:00 pm cst with my packages! Absolutely love it!!! Such a beautiful machine! Now I need to figure how to change the desktop wallpaper. lol

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My UPS guy finally came around 5:00 pm cst with my packages! Absolutely love it!!! Such a beautiful machine! Now I need to figure how to change the desktop wallpaper. lol

Sweet... you will love it more as time goes by...

Wallpaper settings is at:

Click Apple logo (upper left corner)... System Preferences ... Desktop & Screensaver ... Desktop tab.

Also, be sure to do the software update for any patches and updates...

Reactions: mikesa_tx

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I am enjoying the hell out of this thing. I love it!!! Why did it take me so long to get one of these things! @Hank - thanks for leading me into the right direction on the wallpaper.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Is this worth getting if I already have an iPad 2? I was looking at these myself as I would like to replace my 6 year old Dell desktop in the future.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Congrats! I've used Macs since 99, with a brief disastrous affair with a Toshiba Satellite notebook, and I can say that I'll never make that mistake again!

Reactions: mikesa_tx

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Is this worth getting if I already have an iPad 2? I was looking at these myself as I would like to replace my 6 year old Dell desktop in the future.

If you are ready to get a replacement machine, I doubt you'll be disappointed in a MBP. May take a little time to adjust, but I honestly find them way easier to use than Windows. I'm trying to hold off on replacing my aging MacBook with a Pro, but wanna wait until the new redesign.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

I think it is worth it Irish Rose. I have an iPad 2 and my kids completely took that thing over. I rarely get on my desktop now that I have this. I am just in awe everyday using this thing. I still can't believe I waited this long to get one.

Absolutely love it!

I hope that helps.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a new MBP the other day. I am very pleased with it, main reason i picked it up was final cut pro X. Honestly its drag and drop feature makes video editing such a breeze.

Other than that, i've been wanting a laptop for quite sometime to take on the go. This certainly fills my urges.
To IrishRose, I wouldn't replace a desktop with a laptop. Laptops can fall out of the technology race pretty quick, where as a desktop it could just take a new graphics card or new processor to make it last just a few more years. Unless you could use this for on the road purposes or taking it to and from work everyday, I'd get a desktop.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I second that!!! Patience to get what u want takes time but it is so worth it!!!

Indeed it is man.

Or do what I do: Get loans from the bank to support your Mac/iOS habit. Get the latest and greatest AND improve your credit score. WIN WIN!!! :D

Yeah or you can do that. LOL.

I just picked up a new MBP the other day. I am very pleased with it, main reason i picked it up was final cut pro X. Honestly its drag and drop feature makes video editing such a breeze.

Other than that, i've been wanting a laptop for quite sometime to take on the go. This certainly fills my urges.
To IrishRose, I wouldn't replace a desktop with a laptop. Laptops can fall out of the technology race pretty quick, where as a desktop it could just take a new graphics card or new processor to make it last just a few more years. Unless you could use this for on the road purposes or taking it to and from work everyday, I'd get a desktop.

Awesome man! Yeah I am very pleased with my MBP. This machine is amazing.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I got the Air on Saturday cause it has a higher res screen and SSD for $50 more lol.. Also I like that it's only 3 lbs! :)

My first Mac too. :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2