Have first upgrade, but no backup 4.3 SHSH, it seems that the 2 the demotion was not, but don't know can be reshipment 4.3, I estimate is Chinese cause all sorts of problems, going to change English reshipment once, but don't know how to operate... Please everyone understand with a few seconds replies, thanks!
    07-19-2011 05:19 AM
    Huh??????

Obviously this has nothing to do with Mac OSX, but I'll be dipped if I know where it does belong.
    07-19-2011 09:16 AM
    Huh??????

Obviously this has nothing to do with Mac OSX, but I'll be dipped if I know where it does belong.
    Doesn't SHSH have to do with Jailbreaking? Maybe the OP would find someone who understands if this post was moved to the Jailbreak section?
    07-19-2011 09:21 AM
    Have first upgrade, but no backup 4.3 SHSH, it seems that the 2 the demotion was not, but don't know can be reshipment 4.3, I estimate is Chinese cause all sorts of problems, going to change English reshipment once, but don't know how to operate... Please everyone understand with a few seconds replies, thanks!
    Sounds like someone used a horrible language translation website.
    07-19-2011 11:51 AM
    Doesn't SHSH have to do with Jailbreaking? Maybe the OP would find someone who understands if this post was moved to the Jailbreak section?
    SHSH frequently has to do with jailbreaking, but it doesn't make the post any more meaningful.
    07-19-2011 12:02 PM
    SHSH frequently has to do with jailbreaking, but it doesn't make the post any more meaningful.
    Yeah... ironic that his signature is hawking Rosetta stone... not a good real life demonstration, methinks...
    07-19-2011 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD