ElCap Public Beta GM now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: ElCap Public Beta 5 now available

PB 5 not downloading for me. It shows up, starts downloading, then just stops. If I quit, restart the App Store it shows back up, but does the same thing. Gonna try again tomorrow I guess.

I get it to download and then it starts to install and says cannot verify try again.

I updated my MB Pro with no issues. Not sure what could be the problem.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: ElCap Public Beta 5 now available

I sold my Mac Mini, and got an iMac. Now the Apple beta software site is down for changes. No El Capitan for me. :(

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: ElCap Public Beta 6 now available

Maybe El Capitan will have public release in October, or will they announce it at the iPhone event?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Maybe El Capitan will have public release in October, or will they announce it at the iPhone event?
El Cap public release is Sept. 30th...

Public Beta users can get the GM by opening the Mac AppStore, and going to their "Purchased" tab and the GM download is available there.

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

El Cap public release is Sept. 30th...

Public Beta users can get the GM by opening the Mac AppStore, and going to their "Purchased" tab and the GM download is available there.

Yes. It was a full install. Download and installation took a total of 1 hour and 40 mins. Up and running. So far so good.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Any ideas as to why?
Nope... did you try clicking download anyway? Now that I think about it... mine might have looked greyed, but I clicked anyway and it's gave me a 'are you sure you wanna do this' dialog box, said yes... and it's downloading...

Logylogy

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm noticing quite a few bugs with this one. Including this:
b749538886df943d39bf28bd24ea0fea.jpg

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Here's a bug that I hope someone else has noticed and perhaps has a fix. Previously deleted recent audio/video FaceTime calls keep returning to my mac's FaceTime.

Everyday, I delete the same audio/video calls from my mac's FaceTime. However, once I make/receive a subsequent call, the previously deleted calls return and indicate as new calls by a badge on the mac's FaceTime app. I very rarely make/receive calls on my mac. So, most calls have been to/from my iPhone.

Any thoughts? Other than that one bug, El Capitan has been rock solid.

This use to happen on my iPhone's "Phone-->Recents" (same calls as mac), while on iOS 9 PB3 and El Capitan PB, but the iPhone no longer appears to be affected since iOS 9.1 PB 1. El Capitan GM has not fixed the mac. I have signed out and then back into FaceTime, but, the issue persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods