Perhaps I'm missing something, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction if possible.

I now, along with many people, no longer delete messages in my work account, instead archive things.

In El Cap I not that we have a great new gesture, however it only seems to support "delete" rather than what I need, archive.

I can't seem to find anyway to change this, just hoping it something that I've missed.

Thanks.
    06-16-2015 09:04 AM
    If you're referring to the swipe gesture for deleting email...I think that is the only option right now associated with swiping. Because of the frequency people use archiving though, I have no doubt that it will be added before the final version of 10.11 is released. I was actually kind of surprised it wasn't there to begin with too, but I think their initial interest is simply seeing how the swipe to delete function behaves as a simple tool...then they'll odd options later.
    06-16-2015 11:18 AM
    Phew, was hoping it wasn't me missing something.

Hoping they will handle like they do on iOS, a setting within the account setup as to the default choice, archive or delete. Then the gesture is honours that decision/setting.
    06-17-2015 07:05 PM