Cannot connect to iTunes, iOS update required.

Sky13

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Original iPad running iOS 5.1.1, having the following problem with App store. Please help.

App store won't work with my mum's Apple ID (region China), says "iOS update required", "Cannot connect to iTunes". Can't download any app.
But works fine with my Apple ID (region Australia)

My mum's Apple ID works fine on her iPhone with iOS 7.

azmiadhani

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
That's because there's maybe some app that your mom downloaded on her iphone os7, when you try to login on ipad its say update your os, because of theres some app that sont syncronize

Sky13

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
That's because there's maybe some app that your mom downloaded on her iphone os7, when you try to login on ipad its say update your os, because of theres some app that sont syncronize

Thanks for the reply. But I've restored the iPad as a new iPad, nothing to sync.

Isn't that App store will allow user to download the App version that's compatible with the iOS version?

The only thing I can think of is that my mum's Apple ID was created on her iPhone with iOS 7, does that mean the Apple ID will only work with iOS 7 upwards?

And I can't create a new Apple ID from the iPad under iOS 5.1.1, same issue, "iOS update required".

azmiadhani

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. But I've restored the iPad as a new iPad, nothing to sync.

Isn't that App store will allow user to download the App version that's compatible with the iOS version?

The only thing I can think of is that my mum's Apple ID was created on her iPhone with iOS 7, does that mean the Apple ID will only work with iOS 7 upwards?

And I can't create a new Apple ID from the iPad under iOS 5.1.1, same issue, "iOS update required".

When you make a new Apple ID then pop up "iOS update required" ?
Try to download and reinstall iOS 5.1.1
Is your original iPad jailbreaked ?

dannuyun

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Me too havingthis problem on both my ipad 1. Updated to the latest 5.1.1 but cannot download cannot update apps nor even sign in and prompt ios update require when its ardy am up to date. Help pls

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods