Recycling of the old (original iPad).

Abigailgcs

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the original iPad and want to upgrade to the 4. Any advice on recycling, turning in or if selling the original is possible? Best solution?

KaterinaM

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I strongly believe that there is at least one company in the area you live in where you can recycle your iPad. Besides, you may sell it - just give an ad somewhere in your city forum for example, if it is allowed of course.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Take a look on eBay to see if they're still selling, or what they're going for. There are many companies who recycle electronics and will give you a few dollars.

Yptcn

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As I got the mini for Xmas last year and didn't use my original iPad any more , I finally decided to sell it. So I told my daughter about it and she told her friends .
I had a look at the average prices they sold on ebay (32GB WiFi only ). I sold it in less than 24h for ? 200 ,for that price (And I really like the kid who bought it ;-)) I gave him the leather case and Moshi visor .

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I sold my wife's 1st gen iPad on eBay yesterday for $200. I was pretty impressed they were still going for that much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberdragon505