iPad not responding to USB?

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello-
My iPad is about 2 years old. It's never been dropped or anything. I went to go and plug it into my computer today, and it won't connect. Nothing happens. I tried 2 USB cables, same result. I tried plugging it into the wall and it won't charge. I have 60% battery. I uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes. Nothing is working! It's in recovery mode, but iTunes won't recognize it.

Does anyone know anything else I can try??

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried different computers, usbs, plugs, etc. my bf's iPad was responding fine to all, so I brought it to apple. They swapped it out for a new refurbished one. Thanks for responding, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DikaiaKnight

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
This happened recently to my mother's original iPad. It charges but extremely slowly but the battery never changes to the charging symbol and it nothing happens when plugged in to the computer. She had said the Apple Store told her it's an issue with the connector and that they could not do anything for her since warranty was over. I am going to try my Apple Store because they tend to be more helpful than hers. Sounds like you have a similar issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW