On Wednesday, I shipped my iPad to someone on Amazon because I got a new iPad and no longer needed it. Today, when I got the mail the package was returned to me with part of the adress label missing(this part was ontop of where I taped the package) and it said "reprint adress label". I almost 100% certain my package was stolen so now I get to pay for another printing label. This is BS and absolutely unacceptable. I havent opened the package but my stuff better be in there. I don't want to here "You should've purchases insurance" and not to mention USPS already lost a Verizon replacement phone last October and made me spend countless hours on the phone with VZ so I could get another phone. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them?
    06-02-2012 05:11 PM
    Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them?
    No, never.

Sent from my 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD.
    06-02-2012 05:18 PM
    Why don't you open it and look?
    Fausty82 and Premium1 like this.
    06-02-2012 06:32 PM
    How are you certain if you have not opened it ?

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-02-2012 07:37 PM
    How are you certain if you have not opened it ?

I was in a rush and the mail lady have it to me as I was leaving and I quickly put it on my counter. I just got hope and opened it and it seems everything is in there.
    06-02-2012 08:39 PM
    That's good

06-03-2012 12:37 AM
    perhaps the label really did get torn.. I mean, come on... how do you expect them to deliver the package w/o a complete shipping address? why does this missing label point to your package being stolen?
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-03-2012 01:11 AM
    I've never had any issues with usps. Not to mention Verizon usually ships with UPS or fedex. Someone needs a chill pill, things happen when packages go through the mail, USPS isn't out to steal your ipad and if they were why would they send it back to you with everything in it? Come on man no need for a thread like this when USPS didn't "try and steal your ipad" otherwise you would have gotten nothing back and not have to pay the like 2-3 dollars for a shipping label.
    06-03-2012 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD