Did I Give a Fair Deal?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

I am selling my iPad 1 16 3G to my coworker for 300. I want to give her a fair deal (even a bit of a break), BUT not totally shoot myself in the foot. It's in great shape and has Apple Care for another 6 months or so. No flaws and the screen is in great shape. Am I doing ok? I'm seeing them going for the 350 to 400 range on Ebay, BUT like I said I wanted to give her a bit of a break. Does this sound about right?

I'm a BlackBerry person, so I don't really know as much about the iOS eco system!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Cool :) She backed out, BUT my girlfriend is going to buy it for her father for Father's Day instead. Maybe I should give her a slightly better price. I'll get to keep it for a bit longer also. So maybe I'll give it to her for 275. :)

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
She's paying me in 2 installments of 150, first one of which she paid already and the next one will be her next pay. Right now I'm just living with an ipod 4G for my iOS fix, but I may get a iPad2 or a 7inch iPad (if such a device ever comes) if I can get the right kind of deal.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro