Hey guys,
    I'm new around here, and actually i joined 'cause i've got a problem with my iOS 5, i made the jailbreak without saving my SHSH bloobs, so i cannot downgrade to the previous versios of iOS, and the thing is,my iBooks app isn't working, when i try open in iPad it says that something's going wrong and i should try to restore the system or re-download the app, but, i've done both and nothing works. And another problem, i can't sync my jailbreak apps with the iTunes, 'cause they will be deleted.

I'm so upset that i didn't save the shsh blobs..
    Does anybody can help me?
    12-30-2011 04:35 PM
    The iBooks problem has been an issue on JB forever so saving your SHSH blobs wouldn't do anything. The apps being deleted after syncing with iTunes means they are pirated and we don't talke about Pirated apps around here. It is also not somethin you shouldn't do pirated apps can contain coding that you don't know what it does. So just use real Cydia apps and you wont have the problem of them disappearing. Installous or whatever pirated sources you have get ride of them and re-DL the apps. I beleive there is a fix for it you'll have to look it up.
    01-01-2012 12:44 PM
    Hello Ipheuria,
    Txs for the reply. Actually, they were not fake, they were my original apps from iStore, i bought them, and they were removed, even the iBooks, which is free. I didn't use Cydia to download fake apps.
    And, about the iBooks, when i had the JB on iOS 4, it worked perfectly. But now, i was forced to restore my original version with the iTunes, otherwise i couldn't study from my device.

I Really want to solve this question, so i can get back to Cydia..

XOXO
    01-02-2012 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD