Quick question: Does anybody know how how to transfer songs that you bought from itunes on your ipad to the computer that you sync that ipad with?

It says I can sync the music but I will have to transfer my whole music library to my iPad, which is not something I want to do. Any help would be great.

Thank you
    10-12-2011 08:22 PM
    iCloud should let you redownload your purchased music, right? Or does it only work for iOS devices, and not iTunes on the computer?
    10-13-2011 06:03 AM
    Just authorize your computer with the same iTunes account you're using on your iPad. Then in iTunes look at Purchases.
    10-13-2011 07:01 AM
    A program called iOS Transfer is a great solution to this problem. It works on PCs and Macs and will transfer music, photos and more from your iPad, iPhone to your computer or straight to iTunes.
    07-24-2015 10:38 AM
    If your purchased music on iTunes, the fastest way was that using iTunes synced your music from iPad to laptop. But if music isn't in iTunes, FonePaw iOS can instead iTunes to complete transmission, because it can easily transfer files from laptop to iPad Pro, iPad Air, etc., such as music, video, contacts etc.
    01-15-2016 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD