Whether I would upgrade from my iPad original recipe to an iPad3 would entirely depend on any new feature set. I don't have a strong need for a camera, so I skipped the iPad2. If the original iPad could not be updated to the latest OS when the iPad3 comes out, then I might be more likely to make the jump, all other things being equal.
    10-07-2011 06:51 PM
    Like I mentioned in another post, my iPad 1 does so much still and is still such an awesome, amazing, magical device that I don't see the need or want to upgrade. Now, that said Apple is ofter really good at giving us reasons to want to upgrade! So for me it will depend on what the iPad 3 has to offer. If it is speed, better cameras and something like Siri then I will pass.

No matter what, I am very interested in seeing what Apple offers in the iPad 3. I always said that the iPad was one of those Apple products that they just got right on the first release. It is a fantastic device.
    10-10-2011 04:39 PM
    i have the og ipad and probably will skip ipad 3. I wouldn't feel the need to upgrade until ipad becomes an extremely independent device like apple is heading towards with their ios 5.
    10-10-2011 10:46 PM
    i have the og ipad and probably will skip ipad 3. I wouldn't feel the need to upgrade until ipad becomes an extremely independent device like apple is heading towards with their ios 5.
    I believe that is exactly where the iPad is heading. I will become more and more like a computer a d less like a perriferal device. Can't wait to see what's in store!
    10-11-2011 11:36 AM
    I would like to get an iPad 3 with 3G or 4G in it ... my WiFi verizon isn't great for taking it out of the house.
    10-11-2011 03:23 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD