Hey

I have a iPad 1 and the one thing that I really liked about the iPad 2 was the mirror mode. I know you can jailbreak iPad 1 and get the mirror mode feature but will it not harm the iPad? Meaning, since the gpu and ram is less wouldn't it work the iPad 1 more and therefore shortening th lifespan? I'm thinking about jailbreaking to get that feature but I don't know if it really is worth it?

Thanks.
    08-12-2011 03:44 AM
    I JB'd mine and use mirror mode and haven't noticed any ill effects - of course disclaimer that I'm not responsible if your iPad bursts into flames or melts or something if you JB it... >.<
    08-13-2011 01:42 PM
    Is the mirror mode work on iPhone 4 also ? And what is the cost for the tweak ?
    08-13-2011 02:55 PM
    It might if you need to send an output to TV when the application refuses to do so or was blatantly limited not to have TV out on iPad 1 but only on iPad 2 (like the BBCiPlayer Global does).

I haven't tried to do that only for outputing these apps because I don't like jailbreak.
    08-14-2011 03:51 PM
    I've tried this with my Ipad and like it alot,just have only tried movies,presentations and a few games with it.
    08-20-2011 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD