any bugs on ipad wifi??

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
A coworker of mine is having issues with her ipad connecting to a wifi all of a sudden. It worked for a while on her network not sure what kind of wifi or router settings she is using other then you have to enter a password so its secure, it did connect in the past. She took it to her sons house and it worked brought it back home a nothing. Are there any bugs or wifi issues with the ipad? I told her to call apple. maybe she can get another one.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I've had my iPad for several months now and have not experienced any issues with the wifi connections. You can try going into Settings>General>Reset and reset the settings or plug it into iTunes and do a restore. This may help.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
ok ill pass it on thanks, :confused: i dont have an ipad so i have no idea, but is that going to restore it like it just came out of the box or just the wifi settings or connection configurations? if she asks?

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I've had my iPad for several months now and have not experienced any issues with the wifi connections. You can try going into Settings>General>Reset and reset the settings or plug it into iTunes and do a restore. This may help.

Do this and press reset network settings this will just erase and saved networks and passwords for wifi connections ... If you hook to iTunes and hit restore it will put it back to how it was out of the box but all you have to do is re sync to get your apps and info back. I would look into her router personally if the iPad works on other networks

sphinx23

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been fine and have had it for about a year now,it's been connected to numerous of networks.I would tell her to power it off,and turn it back on.If that doesn't help,then try a reset.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73