I just purchased a used iPad and am trying to transfer my stored apps in my itunes library onto it. These are apps I bought or were free from the app store and are in my library on my PC. When I hit sync, nothing happens, am I missing something?
    07-28-2011 05:55 PM
    I just purchased a used iPad and am trying to transfer my stored apps in my itunes library onto it. These are apps I bought or were free from the app store and are in my library on my PC. When I hit sync, nothing happens, am I missing something?
    Have you set up your iTunes account (the same account that you used to purchase the apps originally) on your iPad? I think that is a necessary step... and if you have, but they still aren't synching, then maybe you need to restore the device first. Or try "repurchasing" the apps - you don't have to pay for them again, but you may have to "go through the motions" of buying them again, and you will get a popup that says something to the effect of "you've already purchased this app" and ask if you want to download it again. But the key is to use the same iTunes account now as you originally used.
    pilsbury likes this.
    07-28-2011 06:49 PM
    Thanks Hank, that did the trick. I simply logged into my itunes account and verified my credit card security code and it worked. Greatly appreciated!
    07-28-2011 08:38 PM
    Thanks Hank, that did the trick. I simply logged into my itunes account and verified my credit card security code and it worked. Greatly appreciated!
    No problem. Nice to see something work easily and as it should.
    07-28-2011 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD