Apple iPad dock for $10

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No. This is a legit sale.

Verizon Wireless - iPad dock connecter

If you select 2 day shipping it is free. I just stumbled apon this while reading a article on Hitpad for ipad. I mean for $10 you can't beat it. The product number is MC360ZM/A for those who are wondering. I did a search on apple.com and sure enough its the same dock.

I believe this offer is only online and given today is sunday it may be back to normal price by day break or Apple's legal team will come down on Verizon.

Get it while its hot.

Reactions: Garz

Travelin'Rich

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Still Available

If anyone's still considering this deal you probably shouldn't wait too much longer. It was still valid when I ordered mine around noon today.

It's really buried deep in their site. If you're looking for it you need to keep searching on "find other devices" until you see the iPad and not the iPad2. When you look at the accessories for the iPad you'll see this dock. You have to find the dock this way I think or it won't give you the option of adding it to your cart.

aslondon

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I also just got an otterbox defernder at my local store for $24. listed at 29.97 and my acct gets 25% off accessories so . . .:)

Just called same store and they said they have 2 docks left so they put my name on it. the rep said I wouldn't get my 25 off because the price ended in a 7 but we'll discuss it more when I get there on friday and speak to the same guy who sold me the otterbox

Al

aslondon

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just went and picked up my dock at the local store. It seems some stores still have them in stock at 9.97. They wouldn't give me my 25% off because they were clearance. For 9.97 how can you go wrong! BTW- I have an Otterbox Defender for my IPAD and the dock fits perfectly when you remove the connector cover to charge.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. I'll pass the info along to someone I know at work that has the iPad 1. She is always looking for accessories that are on sale.

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I must be blind! When I go through op link it takes me right to it for $9.97 but there is no Buy option. I've tried every other way I can think of to get back to it and can't find it that way. Any help? Really would like one for grandson.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I must be blind! When I go through op link it takes me right to it for $9.97 but there is no Buy option. I've tried every other way I can think of to get back to it and can't find it that way. Any help? Really would like one for grandson.

You have to select a compatible device, it will only list iPad 2 but search for iPad and it will come up. Mine just arrived today, plus I ordered a $40 leather case for $9, it is well worth it....case that turns into a stand. Also you can select to chat with someone and they will help if you need it.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
The case is a very nice snug fit, easy to take on and off. I am not a fan of these cases but for $9 this is perfect when I am on the go for protection and as a stand.

aslondon

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got an otterbox defender, another leather folio, and screen protectors and my 25% discount applied to everything at my local store in Tallahassee! otterbox was 14.98, leather folio was 7.48 as were screen protectors! I was thrilled! They had 2 more otterbox cases

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711