Who's getting the iPad2

Mio_Ray

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I am (was) a dedicated BB-Fan and I swore I would not get involved with those iTunes harnessed devices.
The natural choice would be to wait for the PlayBook.....

BUT!

Living in DK mobile apps (with country specific content) are only available for iOS and Android.

Android Market has become a mess and most apps just looks better on iOS.

The iPad2 was available now.

Design based on the allready proven concept, only improved. And with functional Smart-Cover.

Those where the main factor that made me bite the Apple ;)

Really looking forward to have it delivered next week. Got it in White, Wi-Fi, 32Gb with all the extra stuff, adaptors etc.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I had the iPad 1 and got 95% of my money out of it and got the iPad 2. There is no such thing as you can't do this, it just takes a little effort! The iPad 2 is worth the upgrade in my book! When iPad 3 comes out I'll do the same.

IpadIfan

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting one. skipped first gen. I'm getting 3G+Wifi Debating on whether or not I want 32 or 64GB. Anybody else notice no flash on the rear camera. Kinda sucks but I do have an iPhone 4.
I had the ipad 1, but i will go to buy the ipad 3 or 4. Not the Ipad 2.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine today in the mail after it shipped on Thursday! I am loving it. :)

Right now I'm syncing music, but because I have it set to convert to AAC it will take about 5 years.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Not me. Not enough compelling to spend another $800 to upgrade from a first-gen 64GB 3G.
I did only because I had a nephew that wanted the old one. Have yet to use the camera; waiting for Skype to support video. Do not notice the difference in speed.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I bought an iPad2 today-black, 32G w/Verizon 3G and the blue smart cover. My Apple store had one left in stock so I was able to take it with me. I didn't buy the first gen and thought about waiting for iPad3 and possible retina display, but I decided to just get off the fence and buy it. Love it as I knew I would :)

PurpleDragon

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Wait for iPad3!

I'd better wait for iPad3. If rumors about double-resolution screen on iPad3 are true it must look incredible.

For now first-generation iPad I have right now is still enough for me :)

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah, if I had the first gen iPad I would wait probably longer than the iPad 3 launch... But I don't have one at all so must satisfy the urging ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73