Know this...

I'm not one to have to have the latest and greatest so I'm torn between saving money on iPad #1 or just going for iPad #2. (Either way, I wish they'd hurry up so I can have one!)

Why should I choose iPad #1 over iPad #2? And I know it's ultimately up to me, but make your case because I appreciate others' opinions.
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 02-23-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    02-23-2011 09:23 AM
    Know this...

I'm not one to have to have the latest and greatest so I'm torn between saving money on #1 or just going for #2. (Either way, I wish they'd hurry up so I can have one!)

Why should I choose #1 over #2? And I know it's ultimately up to me, but make your case because I appreciate others' opinions.
    Huh?????? What is #1 and what is #2 - that would probably help. Or do you have a big pile of numbers, or are you trying to figure out which place in line to stand?
    02-23-2011 10:27 AM
    Huh?????? What is #1 and what is #2 - that would probably help. Or do you have a big pile of numbers, or are you trying to figure out which place in line to stand?
    LOL!

I think #1 and #2 that the OP is referencing are the versions of the iPad...
    BrindawithanI and JasonG like this.
    02-23-2011 10:34 AM
    I am holding out for the iPad2 for it's cameras so that Facetime may be more easily used by anyone at home. That is my main reason. Besides, I never bought an iPad and have managed to wait a couple of months after deciding that I did want one, what's a couple more weeks. I don't see the savings being worth the "upgrades" that the iPad2 will have.
    BrindawithanI likes this.
    02-23-2011 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD