Help, I just don't understand

Vixen

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, you have prob heard this all before but I have just got IPad I am trying to download a game and it keeps saying use iTunes or wifi does that mean I don't have the right connection at home?? I am mega confused.
Thanks in advance
Victoria
P.s l am loving it though, it so easy to use in so many othe ways I can finally type with this keypad suits my fingers, lol.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Pretty simple. If you download any app over 20gb, via the iPad it needs to be over wifi. I assume you'll have an iPad 3G, and you cant download a large file from the app store over 3G which is why you'll need itunes or wifi.....

If you dont have wifi, you're SOL

Reactions: Vixen

Vixen

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I am not too sure what sol means sorry,,! Is it not such a good thing then to download over 20gb? Can I do it from my local pub tomorr any wifi will do?? Thanks for replying and letting me know.
Hope you are having good evening,
V

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I am not too sure what sol means sorry,,! Is it not such a good thing then to download over 20gb? Can I do it from my local pub tomorr any wifi will do?? Thanks for replying and letting me know.
Hope you are having good evening,
V

SOL = Sh** Outta Luck

It's prefectly fine to download a file over 20gb, thats not an issue. You just needs wifi to do so. I am assuming you don't have wifi or else you'd have downloaded the app.....

And yes, any wifi will do....it's all wifi just varying speeds behind it.....

Vixen

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks,and lol I should of guessed, any other points I should know can see me posting a bit in the next few weeks,
Thanks again any help always recieved kindly.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks,and lol I should of guessed, any other points I should know can see me posting a bit in the next few weeks,
Thanks again any help always recieved kindly.

No problem, as a suggestion. I keep it simple for large apps. I always use my MacBook to download them. Maybe that'll work for you too

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods