Any idea about how to transfer music from iPad to another

inman2787

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to transfer my music files (mp3, AAC, .wav) from one iPad to another? Is it legal? What's are some of the easiest ways to transfer music between iPads?....:confused:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are a few 3rd party apps out there that will let you do it. Definitely not something Apple allows though.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I bought a Cucusoft program once - it was total garbage, and they spam forums more than anyone I've ever seen!

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Look into iTunes Match. It's $24.99 a year but sign in and your whole library is on all your devices.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Transfer music from iPad to iPad

Is it possible to transfer my music files (mp3, AAC, .wav) from one iPad to another? Is it legal? What's are some of the easiest ways to transfer music between iPads?....:confused:

I believe these music files are also on your itunes, so it just need you to sync them to another iPad, then then can be transferred . And if the music files are not on your itunes, it just need you to "Transfer purchases" when you connect that iPad to iTunes, then to do it as what I have said.

elsechadonmo

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Transfer music from iPad to iPad

By default, Apple's tightly integrated iTunes infrastructure works quite well to transfer or copy music, photos and videos from a Mac or Windows PC to an iPhone or iPad.

Fortunately, there are a number of third-party programs that make it easy to transfer one's music, video and photo collection from an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to a computer.

Lawerr

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Transfer music from iPad to iPad

I use an app called MobileSync. I love it. It allows me to transfer between iDevices and also my computer, all wirelessly of course. Check it out, you might like it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro