new ipad..have a browsers ?

ryanlberg

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
got my wife a ipad for xmass but she asked me a ? last night that i did not know the answer to .she just quit smoking and she uses some quit smoking forum with live chat on the site but she is unable to get the live chat to work. it works on the imac but not the ipad, is that just the way the ipad works or something else i should check on.

thanks for any help
ryan

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Ryan,

iPad has a mobile version of the Safari browser which can handle *most* HTML 5/JavaScript the web throws at it. If the chat uses something like Flash or Java, neither of those are supported.

Depending on how they do the chat, she could always see if there's an iTunes app that supports it.

ryanlberg

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Ryan,

iPad has a mobile version of the Safari browser which can handle *most* HTML 5/JavaScript the web throws at it. If the chat uses something like Flash or Java, neither of those are supported.

Depending on how they do the chat, she could always see if there's an iTunes app that supports it.

thanks rene would sky fire be anybeter not just for her smoking chat site but for other sites with live chat.