Email attachments

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What kind of attachment are you trying to send? It's not like e-mail in a traditional sense--the file, first, must be on your iOS device. Then you generally e-mail the file from the picture or whatever, instead of generating an e-mail and then adding the attachment. It's a bit awkward, really, but it works. This is without jailbreaking. Perhaps the jailbroken community has other ways of tackling this annoying problem.

Oh, and another way to get files on your iPad is through iTunes, and loading it onto apps. I like to use the USB Disk program--you can put anything on there.

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
USB disk program is really cool looking, I haven't tried it yet or anything though.
I jail broke my iPad, (I tried to go pure after, cause I felt morally bad) cause I couldn't live without ssh and ifile.
IFile from the Cydia store is a free app, and it lets you browse any and all of the files on your iPad. With this you can easily select any file and zip it with other items of you like, and send the one file or the zip pack in an email attachment. You still need to navigate to the file in iFile however, because there is no patch I know of that let's you attach items from the email creation screen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73