Do You do internet banking on the iPad?

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have been banking on my iPhone for a few years now and now on my iPad too. My bank finally has an iPhone app, but it's so much easier than logging onto the computer each time I just want to transfer a little $ to my daughter's acct or check my balance! It's really handy. I'm on my home network and my phone and iPad are never really far- so it makes keeping a close eye on my accounts for fraud even better!

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wish my bank would get an App. Going on the website is no issue on the ipad, but on my phone. When i owned an iPod touch, I could go to my banks mobile site and the site recognized it was an iOS device and the design was made for the 3.5" screen and had the iphone graphics. On my EVO I get the basic mobile site with the small image and black and white text. I just downloaded the mobile banking app, but I'm starting to question that a little.

and my bank is an national bank, one that did not need to be bailed out (or if it did, i never heard of it)

edwardreed037

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I've only ever used my ipad to do internet banking for around a month, and my iphone for a couple years, i have never once had a problem with security, bloody hell why doesnt anyone want to steal my money? oh right, they cant. You know even i ordered my academic dissertation on internet banking from Essays Council through my Iphone. Friend you know i did not found any error or problem while browsing. Its just an awesome Phone.

Academic dissertation on internet banking - EssaysCouncil.com

flytech

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I always use my ipad for online banking. Some banks have flash players. then it can be a problem. but as a security; I don't think there will a specific problem because of ipad.

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I always use my ipad for online banking. Some banks have flash players. then it can be a problem. but as a security; I don't think there will a specific problem because of ipad.
I have used my iPad for Internet banking when I had it without any problems. I use my iPhone for Internet banking all the time. Never had an issue there either

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro