View Poll Results: Will you upgrade to new iPad?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 19.23%
  • No

10 38.46%
  • Too early to tell

11 42.31%
    If you currently own an iPad will you upgrade once the new ones are released in the next few months regardless of how it is improved?
    12-08-2010 02:23 PM
    IMHO I don't see what can really be done to improve upon perfection. The things that people are griping about ( front/rear facing camera, retina display etc) are minuscule in the grand scheme of things. Can you imagine holding up an iPad an taking a pic of someone, how idiotic would that look. I just wish that apple would allow for more functionality via their camera kit for all devices. How cool would it be to be able to connect a portable DVD rom to your iPad or an external drive etc. Those are the only thighs that I wish would be added besides that I dnt see what could added that wouldn't be played out like a week later.
    12-08-2010 03:13 PM
    I figure all the little additions are good to have handy, so they should be on the nxt pad. But I just got my ipad, so it's much too early for a replacement. Not enough can be upgraded to make it a necesity. I might upgrade in a year or two.
    Last edited by Patricksmangann; 12-08-2010 at 04:48 PM.
    12-08-2010 04:39 PM
    Remember people. Nothing is perfect. There is ALWAYS room for improvements
    12-08-2010 04:41 PM
    Utterly depends on what is improved. If stuff like FF camera & flat back is all there is - no way.
    12-08-2010 07:47 PM
    IMHO I don't see what can really be done to improve upon perfection. The things that people are griping about ( front/rear facing camera, retina display etc) are minuscule in the grand scheme of things. Can you imagine holding up an iPad an taking a pic of someone, how idiotic would that look. I just wish that apple would allow for more functionality via their camera kit for all devices. How cool would it be to be able to connect a portable DVD rom to your iPad or an external drive etc. Those are the only thighs that I wish would be added besides that I dnt see what could added that wouldn't be played out like a week later.
    that's not gonna happen. everyone knows how locked up apple products are. it's like hoping e-sata will be on the next laptop they issue.

i currently don't have an ipad but i've been considering one for a while. i guess when ipad 2 is released i'll look at difference vs cost at that point between 1 & 2.
    12-08-2010 08:28 PM
    Nope...this one is just fine and has all the functionality I need!
    12-08-2010 09:35 PM
    I can't wait for the front and rear cameras, more ram, faster processor, etc, etc.
    12-08-2010 10:20 PM
    If you currently own an iPad will you upgrade once the new ones are released in the next few months regardless of how it is improved?
    Nope.

I am liking my iPad more and more everyday. And I have a limited amount of cash- I'd rather upgrade my phone (Verizon iPhone, here I come!) than my iPad.
    12-08-2010 10:30 PM
    Nope. I don't see a point in it when my iPad is perfect to me already, and does more than I could ever imagine it could do!
    12-09-2010 02:31 PM
    I think there needs to be some significant hardware changes to warrant an upgrade. However, I know general that are going to bey the second generation as their first iPad.
    12-09-2010 10:50 PM
    At the moment my iPad does pretty much everything I need/want it to do. From the rumours of additional functionality, i can't see that I'd really need to upgrade. But should there be some kind of major addition that I'd constantly use, then i might consider an upgrade. Pretty much 80/20 not upgrading ...... for now.....
    12-10-2010 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD