I recently read the debut novel, The Messiah of Green Street by Shuab Parvez. I thoroughly recommend it. A mixture of literary fiction and magical realism and very imaginatively written.
    12-07-2010 07:06 PM
    Nice review. Is there a good place that lists eBooks for the iPad aside from going through iBooks?
    12-10-2010 01:30 PM
    I don't know if an e-book is available but I recently listened to "Torment" audiobook via audible.com The book is really good in my opinion, it's an angel and demon fantasy storyline.
    12-10-2010 03:57 PM
    Nice review. Is there a good place that lists eBooks for the iPad aside from going through iBooks?
    The nice thing about the iPad as an e-book reader is that one is not limited to a bookseller. On my iPad I buy and read books from Apple, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, e-Reader, and Google. I get the classics for free using Stanza.

I am a fan of Book-TV on C-Span 2. Almost every book that is reviewed there is available for the iPad. Buying e-books is so spontaneous that I have to curb my tendency to buy books faster than I can read them.
    12-10-2010 04:19 PM
    I read two awesome e-books recently(sure they're great in print too, hahaha) but it was called 29 Jobs and A Million lies, and Deaths Memory. They were free on iBooks and worth the download!
    12-13-2010 06:25 PM
    29 Jobs and A Million lies, sounds fit to me, would like to get it and have a read.
    Well, one of my friend recommend Siddhartha to me, Im going to read it, it's about Siddhartha, a young man, leaves his family for a contemplative life, then, restless, discards it for one of the flesh.
    12-13-2010 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD