Ooh...shiny giftie! I would love to get a gorgeous new iPad!!
    12-23-2010 06:26 PM
    I need to win this for my mom. I know she would get addicted to the games.
    12-23-2010 06:27 PM
    I Really want an ipad, i love all apple devices and i allways desired to have one of each.
    But any of them compare with the thirst of having an ipad, i dind't bougth an iphone 4,
    or an ipod touch 4, because i was saving money for the ipad, but for the decision of god
    i will have mi first son in about 2 or 3 weeks, so i expended most of my money in everything
    from the doctors, to the crib etc.

I really want an ipad, it would be great to have it now. But it doesnt matter if i cant have it now
    because nothings compare whit the happiness of having a son.
    12-23-2010 06:29 PM
    This is totally awesome!!
    12-23-2010 06:33 PM
    It would be great if I won the iPad, I wouldn't have to keep losing mine to my girlfriend. The look on her face would be classic.
    12-23-2010 06:40 PM
    pǝǝɹɟ ǝq uɐɔ I os oɔsıɔuɐɹℲ uɐS oʇ ǝɯ dıɥS ʇno ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ puɐ ʎɹoʇɔɐɟ pɐԀı ǝɥʇ uı ʞɔnʇs ɯ,I
    12-23-2010 06:45 PM
    I have tried for years (over 20 of them now) to patiently and sometimes not so patiently teach my wife how to use a Mac, but she seems to still have difficulty knowing the difference between the menu bar and the dock.

I haven't been able to afford one for her, but have thought since the iPad first came out that it would be a simple enough device for her to do e-mail, surf the web (mostly facebook) and upload photos to from her camera without a lot of heartache!

Since our marriage has survived and thrived for over 20 years, can't claim that the iPad would save our marriage, but it sure would garner me major points and you would be helping me make the next 20 that much better!

Aloha.
    12-23-2010 06:48 PM
    To win an iPad would be great! Chances here are much better than in a lottery. Thanks for the chance!
    12-23-2010 06:49 PM
    I love music, and the iPad would be perfect for amplitube to work with. What a great present for someone, or me. TiPb is great.
    12-23-2010 06:52 PM
    I would love an ipad - so I'd be able to give it to my wife and convince that Apple is the way, the truth and the light!

Merry Christmas!!

Matt
    12-23-2010 06:53 PM
    Oh me

Oh my

What a wonderful iPad I cannot buy.

I can haz?
    12-23-2010 06:57 PM
    Because my red rider bb-gun doesn't multi-task

Tim
    12-23-2010 07:00 PM
    Thanks. I would use this for all kinds of stuff. Mainly for Whistle Phone since i just cancelled my land line.
    12-23-2010 07:04 PM
    i would love to have a apple ipad i have wanted one since day one but could never have one. and i hope i can win a ipad not only to have my christmas wish come true but also it would be the only time i would ever have a apple product that hasn't been used or older than three years old so pick me id rilly appreciated thanks!!!!!!!!! TiPb rulesss
    12-23-2010 07:07 PM
    Getting an iPad for Christmas would be a wish come true, this Christmas is going to be slow for me since my parents lost their jobs so they cant afford to buy me a present like an iPad. Thanks for having this awesome contest I hope I win or any other person that will have a slow Christmas.

Luis
    12-23-2010 07:29 PM
    Who wouldn't want a giant iPod that was made fun of as the iMaxiPad - :P
    Last edited by tsaunders; 12-23-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Changing You to Who
    12-23-2010 07:32 PM
    You guys are the best. I'd love to have the shiny new iPad so I can stop using my iPhone to do iPad things like read ebooks and create document and emails for work.
    12-23-2010 07:35 PM
    I would love an ipad because I love it, only could play with it in the Apple Store :o:o, and most importantly I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING!!!
    No raffles,give-aways or anything of the sort!!
    12-23-2010 07:37 PM
    Would really love to win one cause I really need one!
    12-23-2010 07:50 PM
    I've been wanting one of these since before they were made available. I think I would run around the block in my underwear with TiPb written on my chest if I won... it's about 20 degrees in Jersey right now...
    12-23-2010 08:00 PM
    For my girlfriend. Once I give her one and she becomes addicted to it, I can justify getting one for myself and letting her use hers in peace.
    12-23-2010 08:09 PM
    iLove Apple and the quality and creativity of their products. My best friend is also a fan of their products. We have said many times that we are going to finally break down an get an iPad but never have. Well this Christmas iDecided to get him one. iDidn't have the money to buy it myself however so iTook up a collection from his family and friends. one person (his now ex-girlfriend) didn't come through on her promise however so iWasn't sure if iwas going to be able to pull it together without forking out more money myself. A few days later iStumbled on TIPB's post about refurbished iPads now going for $429 on Apple's site. iWasted no time in ordering one! It saved me from having to dish out an extra $100. in all iWas able to only spend $70 of my own money (the original plan was to only spend $50 but someone else flaked out on me) and alowed me to save the rest on other gifts for the family. The reason iWould loved to have an iPad is because iWould like to compliment the one purchased recently for my best friend and and not envy him every time he comes around.
    12-23-2010 08:10 PM
    I have three cats in heat who are wailing all through the house, waiting for me to have them spayed. Last night, a feral tomcat ran inside and is hiding out.

I want an iPad just slightly less than I want to get this tomcat out of the house
    12-23-2010 08:13 PM
    I don't particularly want an ipad, but my cat is DYING for one. Oh how she loves angry birds! So, to give my cat the best christmas she's ever had, may I win this ipad please?
    Thanks,
    Tripper
    p.s. there is also a chance that I would borrow it from her from time to time.
    12-23-2010 08:18 PM
    that I almost didn't bother to post. But heck, my family would enjoy using an iPad, too. So here's to everyone who posted.

Merry Christmas, if you celebrate. And if not, have an enjoyable New Year's.
    12-23-2010 08:20 PM
2,192 ... 8081828384 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD