I'd like to win it. It'd be like a cherry on top my of year of losing about a 100 pounds.
    12-23-2010 01:41 PM
    Thank you!
    12-23-2010 01:41 PM
    Sweet I need to give mine to my Nephew anyway.
    12-23-2010 01:45 PM
    I have five kids...I need a babysitter!! iPad fits the job requirements
    12-23-2010 01:46 PM
    Hey guys, first of all I love your site, you keep me up to date on all my iPhone needs. Guys, I'm not looking for any sympathy vote but my wife was recently diagnosed with cancer and will start chemo next week. She really wanted an iPad for Christmas to take to her treatments. Each one last 4 hours and she wanted to have an iPad to document her journey and I'm sure she'd be checking her Facebook and playing solitaire too! Anyway, I'd love the opportunity to surprise her with one. Keep up the great work! Merry Christmas.
    12-23-2010 01:47 PM
    iPad is great, so wanna make apps for it and have fun.
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    Winning an iPad would enhance my daily operation as an Art Teacher. Grading, inputting attendance and lesson planning would no longer be confined to my desk. The first app I would get would be Peak Mtg. HELP!!!
    And here we are, two years in his term
    A lot's been accomplished, says he
    "Jobs, jobs" was all his rage
    Who knew he was talking about Steve?

Success of a man isn't just measured
    By the total amount of his wealth
    After it all, we leave here with nothing
    And earlier, if lived in poor health

But, we're glad to have Jobs at the helm
    Technology's changed its tone
    No BSOD, no Control-Alt-Delete
    You had me at scrolling, iPhone

Though we're only at iOS 4
    The experience seems like heaven
    It seems so refined, Redmond's behind
    And they still don't have it at 7

But, let's not look back, we have to look forward
    There's obviously so much more
    Apple's stock will continue to rise
    As soon as they let out the roar.

I hope I can win this contest
    For an iPad shiny and new
    I don't know how it's judged - just hope it's not fudged
    But if you win, I'm happy for you!

Happy holidays to all, and good luck on the contest!

Raphael aka BeyondtheTech
    Last edited by BeyondtheTech; 12-23-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    12-23-2010 01:48 PM
    Where do i leave my address for my ipad?
    12-23-2010 01:48 PM
    I bought my Ipad the first day It came out, and I loved it, but I had to sell because of money issues. the Ipad is Undeniably cool. The iPad looks like a giant iPod and the look supersizes quite nicely!!!!!!
    the best invection ever!!!!
    I miss it so much that hurts some times!!!!!
    12-23-2010 01:49 PM
    Winning this would make for a wonderful year to come in 2011 and a great way to end 2010. Here is hopping
    12-23-2010 01:53 PM
    I'd love to win the iPad so I could give it to my girlfriend. So I can finally get mine back. Happy holidays!
    12-23-2010 01:55 PM
    I would love to give an iPad to my wife!

Back at the end of September my wife and I lost our home to foreclosure. We tried working with the bank to short-sell it, which they gave us permission to do, but after denying a cash offer, they foreclosed anyway. As we were packing, we decided to separate.

We have been married for 5, almost 6, years and we agreed that the financial troubles had put too much of a strain on our marriage.

However, the moment we parted we realized it was a mistake and that we truly wanted to be together!

We are now in marriage counseling and working hard to repair our relationship. Giving her an iPad would really help my cause!!!

I apologize for the sob-story, but it is true. It's been a tough couple of months. Thank you...
    I know that I am going to win this iPad because I am always lucky
    I never won anything before in my life but I don't know why I have the feeling that I am going to win this hehe, just kidding!
    Thx for TIPB for the gr8 news and support at all times.
    And by the way I advise all users having an iphone or blackberry to add the RSS feeds of tipb.com , it through their RSS I am here and I knew about this.
    Regards,
    To tell you how much I want a shiny new iPad I need to share a sad story.

I bought a 32GB iPad WiFi on the day it came out. It became my best friend. It was a little taboo to take it to work so it sat home all day (I work at a competitor to AT&T). But I quickly picked it up when I got home to catch up on all the new apps and fun I missed all day. My We Rule needed tending.

But with 5 kids (twins born 6 months before the iPad purchase), money became tight. I felt pressure to sell my iPad to help pay for the costs of twins. So I listed it on eBay along with my case and ended up selling it for a slight loss from what I paid, plus eBay killed me on commission charges 19% are you kidding!

So now we sell the iPad at my place of employ and it taunts me everyday that I no longer have my iPad. I miss it all the time.

So this TiPB is why I need to win. It will be a grand homecoming for the iPad to return to me.

Thank you!
    I work in the special education department of an elementary school, and there are so many things that I could do with an ipad with the kids I work with! One child specifically really responds to tactile activities, and can wrap his head around things he can touch better than anything else...Reading, Math, science....an ipad could help him understand so many of these concepts that he may never be able to get otherwise! This wouldn't be a gift for me...it'd be a gift for him, one that would help him for the rest of his life--a gift that would help him unlock the potential that I KNOW he has within him!!!
    12-23-2010 01:57 PM
    Would love to ditch the laptop for an iPad, and definitely need the larger storage and the wifi/3G. Would make a nice last minute gift for me!
    12-23-2010 01:58 PM
    I would seriously consider marrying you if you gave me the iPad!!!!
    12-23-2010 01:58 PM
    Rocking people ... Rocking Blog ... Rocking Device .... Tipb is being the Santa this year ... Would love love to have an Ipad .......... It cannot can get better then this
    12-23-2010 01:59 PM
    I would like the ipad 3g + wifi. I am stuck at home with Bells Palsy which is a virus that paralizes half of your face. It stinks. It makes you look like a monster when you smile. Now I know I have no chance of winning and you might not even read this. Though I would love just once for my luck to change.
    12-23-2010 01:59 PM
    This would make my Christimas complete... Been oohing and awing for some time, just can't afford it at this time...
    12-23-2010 02:03 PM
    Great if I will be the one to win!!!
    Hoooray !!!!!
    Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kicker23dj; 12-23-2010 at 02:08 PM.
    12-23-2010 02:05 PM
    iPad, iPad, iPad. It's all I've ever wanted.
    12-23-2010 02:07 PM
    I believe it's my turn to win so please pick me so I can be proven right.
    12-23-2010 02:13 PM
    For what I spent on jewelery for my wife's Christmas present, one of us should have an iPad.
    12-23-2010 02:17 PM
2,192 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD