C'mon guys, hook me up. I'll treat it with the utmost care
    12-23-2010 12:02 PM
    A Shiney New ipad would be a wonderful gift to give my ailing dog with only 3 legs and no tail. He is my sisters guide dog. Who had to have all her fingers removed when she 13 because of a freak cooking accident. fortunately the nubs will work fine with the ipad.

Merry Christmas and thanks for a great year of reading. Keep up the good work!!
    12-23-2010 12:05 PM
    Greetings from Ecuador. I graduate next month, my birthday is on Jan. 28, and christmas is just days away, this would make the best christmas/graduation/brithday present everrrrr.
    12-23-2010 12:09 PM
    'Twas the day before Christmas, and all through the Web
    A feeling of giving, and nice things to be said;
    With helpful advice, and knowledge to spare
    The Smartphone Experts Network will surely always be there
    In the midst of reading, and working along
    A need had be been growing, persistant and strong
    "There's got to be a better way to control this session..." ,I did frustratingly declare
    When then what did I see, but a certain iPad software!
    It had buttons and faders and assignable I/O
    "Why with this app, there's no telling how far I could go!"
    So I sprang into action and got down to work
    No band too untalented, no talent a jerk
    So as time had passed, I cheerfully glanced at my bank
    When all of a sudden, my heart drooped and sank
    "Why after my bills and even living with Dad,
    there's no way on earth I'll get my iPad."
    Given the let down of unaffordable gear
    When, what to my wondering eyes should appear
    "A contest from TiPb, did they know of my plight?"
    "A chance at an iPad!", I squealed in delight
    With Waze to thank for a chance at this gift
    And writers and editors to give it a lift!
    On Rene! now Georgia! now, Chad and Leanna!
    On Jeremy! on Allyson! and don't forget Dieter!
    I wrote my submission and hoped for the best
    My skills and writing are put to the test
    "And hey, if I don't win", I said to myself
    "At least it'll have a home with somebody else."
    So for all of you reading, faces covered in faint glowing light
    "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

Seriously, happy holidays!
    12-23-2010 12:11 PM
    I have nothing clever to say or nothing funny to say. I just plain want an ipad.
    12-23-2010 12:11 PM
    Seriously, why not me?

I am holding and holding on for ipad 2 -- not to mention, my wife would kill me if I spend money to buy ipad 1.

I am hoping for little stock I bought will make profit so that I can buy ipad 2 when it comes out.

But getting ipad 1 from tipb.com would be so nice and it would show my wife that browsing endlessly at night can pay off...

so pleaseeeeeeeee
    12-23-2010 12:12 PM
    I can has an iPad?

Georgia rocks!
    12-23-2010 12:13 PM
    Here's my reply, I want to win an iPad!
    12-23-2010 12:16 PM
    I'd like to get a tablet to replace my 4 year old pc, and since I haven't made much money due to my work hours being cut, I'm not really in a position to buy one.
    12-23-2010 12:18 PM
    Since you guys are giving one away I thought it can't hurt to tell you how much I need one....

I need one really Bad!
    I asked Santa for one and Santa ALWAYS DELIVERS!!!
    My wife and I adopted a 4 year old girl in February who had Spina Bifida. She has many medical issues and some developmental delays. I currently have a few apps on my iPhone that I use with her to aid in her mental development. An iPad would be an amazing boost and aid in the process. Thank you for considering us or your giveaway.

blog.john1418.com
    12-23-2010 12:20 PM
    I would love to win a shiny new iPad! What a truly amazing Christmas gift it would be! Thank you for your generous gift!

Blessings,
    Jennifer
    12-23-2010 12:22 PM
    I would realllly reallllly like an iPad. The day they came out I've been dropping the hint about how i want one for Christmas and sadly enough, I don't think its going to happen. I was hesitant about apple products a few years ago then it all changed when i got my iPhone 3G. Ever since, I'm 100% Apple. Crossing my fingers now!!
    12-23-2010 12:24 PM
    hi... well i would like the ipad for my son.. he is 4 and his is Autistic.. There are so many great apps for kids with Autism. That would be awesome for him to play around with it and learn from these apps.

Also for us as parents... we have seen plenty of people with them and look very fun to have..

thanks
    12-23-2010 12:27 PM
    Having an iPad is like getting in all the craze that is apple... No one can really argue and figure what is the big advantage, but no one seems to be able to be without one.

Honestly... I used the iPad and it's really a cool device and after having an iPhone we always joke of the big iPad/phone in our ear in... "HELLO HELLO"... lol

anyways... This would be such an awesome return gift to my mom that gave me the i4 when it came out!
    Hey amigos! Thanks for having such cool contests!
    I am a photographer and have just returned from South America, where I ve been shooting NGO's and their work with indigenous communities. I'd love to win the iPad so I could load images in our next shoot in India/Thailand to show the kids images with the iPad.
    Thanks so much!
    This would make a nice gift for my wife.
    12-23-2010 12:28 PM
    I'd love an iPad so that I could take back my MBP from my wife and son. I know they'd love an iPad (they have done a great job of telling me over and over again), and would love to get to use one also.

Thanks! Happy Holidays!
    Count me in
    I've got 3 kids, my wife is a pain in my *** and the only spot in the house where I get anything resembling solace is the bathroom. With an iPad, I can sit on my porcelain throne in peace & quiet while enjoying some of the games that would otherwise be hogged by my kids. Plus, I'll buy some great protection accessories from the TiPB store, that way my kids won't be able to destroy the latest thing that brings me the greatest joy.
    12-23-2010 12:31 PM
    I sure would love a new iPad for the Christmas holidays. If I were
    To win it, I would tell my wife I bought it for me to get her goat.
    She would be so mad ! Then after it played out, I would give it
    To her for Christmas. Who knows, she might reward me with Christmas
    SEX. Please help me !
    Good Lucy everyone
    Regards
    Mike
    12-23-2010 12:31 PM
    My neighbor is constantly borrowing my iPad. If I won this I would give it to her
    12-23-2010 12:32 PM
    ok, i'll carol my way in to this...
    ...people making list, buying special gifts...why don't you give me iPad on Christmas day (on Christmas day), no greater gift is there than iPad!...

Thanks!
    12-23-2010 12:32 PM
    Every since I bought my wife a 16G non-Wifi there has been a iPad deficit in our relationship...this would tip the balance in my favour. Thanks!
    12-23-2010 12:34 PM
2,192 ... 7374757677 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD