TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4703458)

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I gave in and registered. Been following TIPD for a while, and figured I might as well join in the discussion.

Would like to win this as my first actual Apple device.

jfarrar

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Perfect for the wife

My wife keeps stealing mine. If i could get her one then I could use mine more often. She does not use a smart phone and the only iPod she has ever used is a 3gen nano. I want to get her an iPhone but she doesn't want a smart phone yet. I am hoping to get her a Verizon iPhone if they ever do come out with one.

vagabond17

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Dear Santa tipb

Dear Santa Tipb,

Being Jewish, my holiday has already come and gone, and alas, no iPad found itself under my Hannukah bush. If I were to receive an iPad for the holidays, I would be the happiest little boy in all the land. Thanks Santa tipb!

Ben

TripleC17

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
iPad Giveaway

I love your show on iPad Live... keep chatting it up on jailbreaking and features that Cydia has. I would love to be able to win the Giveaway to have one for my family to use. My wife and son love playing on my iPad and my son is only 4 but he uses it as well as I do almost. I use the iPad for everything including my job. This would eliminate me being scared to let them play with my iPad, and would give me an iPad that has more storage. The iPad has literally become an extension of my arm. my wife makes fun of me when I bring it everywhere.

jvrockfn

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
What a great give a way

My laptop was recently damaged when one of the toddlers broke the screen by slamming the lid down with a mouse on the keyboard:(. I'm trying to decide if I could get away with a Ipad instead of a laptop. I love my Iphone, but web browsing is not real fun due to the size. Make me the winner and I'll be back in business. Happy Holidays!

rtvolante

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I need an iPad so bad, it is the only thing on my Christmas list and no one I know can afford to get it as a gift. This would be a holiday MIRACLE!!!

fingers crossed;

Robert Todd

kritter217

May 6, 2009
Visit site
How much I want to win

I wan to win this iPad Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very very very much!!! I work at home, in a 10x10 foot home office, and having an iPad would give me FREEDOM!:)

engelke2010

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
I would really love to get this because I have wanted an iPad since day one but money is always tight and I never can save the $$ I need to get even the wifi model.

cambodae

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi Tipb,

This is such a surprised and amazing giveaway!
I've never had even one winning anything for free at all in my whole life!!!
This is might be my time, I wish! ;)

I do love technology! iPad is one of the amazing gadgets in the world, which is so popular in my homeland as well. I've touched it at the apple store every time I went there. I wish I could win that from Tipb, so I don't have to go back to apple store to touch and try it as I used to do anymore by just learn it freely anywhere I want and anywhere I go! So that my life would be super super awesome!

Thanks Tipb,

Sok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2