TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttaQ

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I would love a bright, shiny new iPad for Christmas TiPb! I have been holding out for the iPad 2, faithfully saving my monies, but the only thing better than iPad 2 is a FREE original iPad, give it to me! :)

GawaYoshi

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad so bad but have absolutely zero excess cash for one.

It would be perfect for Med School as the device has revolutionized the healthcare field for both patients and doctors!
Please make my wish come true!

apsaps

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
A time for miracle

Ipad is not available in my country.Even if it had been available then also i wouldn't have afford it.Since Christmas is time for miracles and fulfillment of wishes, i hope mine will also be fulfilled.:)

KidKobun

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have a shiny new iPad under my tree. However, may I request that a few fingerpints and smudges be left on the device. We can't have it too shiny, it may end up stealing some thunder from all of the glory and holy light that baby Jesus is supposed to be soaking up.

No one wants an angry baby Jesus, no one. :p

Realtymac

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a nice shiny iPad, it would be fantastic for my real estate business, could video all the properties that would be the type people want, and could then show them the videos of their dream home. It would be a fabulous presentation devise.
Really hope I win.

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I work for Verizon and I'm so happy that we now sell the Ipad. Its the beginning of awesome. I would love an Ipad, it would replace my laptop. I find I use it less and less now.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk also dying to get IPhone on Verizon. Had to settle with Android. Data use over 3.5 gigs.

TIFFANY: )

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this iPad so I could give it to my daughter. She is volunteering with my wife to cook for the homeless on Christmas Day and tells me that the holidays are for giving, not receiving.

jhetzel

Dec 16, 2001
Visit site
Sweet! I would absolutely love to have the iPad! I can just how great mobile navigation (using Waze) on the huge iPad screen - perfect for my aging eyes ;-)

MarilynneN

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
This would be the best Christmas present ever, and I'm pretty old. Truly, I don't need an iPad, but I really really want one. You can make a far-side-of-middle-age woman squee like a kid with this. :D

gauramohana

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
ipad - Jaya Giriraja, Srimati Radharani ki Jay

hi there
First of all, I am Gaura Mohana, and i live india (was born in the US) and i DO have a shipping address in the continental US.
It would be soooo awesome to get a iPad.... even since it came out i have been looking at it, and wanting it.... unfortunately there is NO way i can afford that now (or in the next couple of years - a year or 2 atleast). my mum could really use a ipad too. so IF i get the ipad, i will share it with her :)
Im not going to lie - I really wish I had a iPad. I really hope it.....
EDIT - I also wanted to add, that the iPad would be EXTREMELY usefull for my correspondence studies. I can check up all stuff for my studies on the go...

Please pick me - Jaya Giriraja

:D:D
(btw i'm a student with no income for now) and till this date i have never won any contest or anything like that... it would be nice to win something like this for once :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711