Late one night, I was checking my email on my ipad and a unicorn jumpped out in front of my car. I swirved to not hit it, I mean, come on; it's a UNICORN....they have to be endangered, so I couldn't hit it. My car pulmmited to the bottom of a huge ravine and a rockslide covered my car. I had to chew through one of my legs in order to free myself from the rocks that pinned me to the bottom of the hole. It took me weeks to climb out of the hole, you know, one-legged and all. When i finally got to the top of the ravine, i remembered that I had left my ipad in the car. It took me another 2 weeks to get back down to the car and by then several Morlocks had taken it from my car and had begun praying to it as their God. So I couldn't deprive them of their new diety. Brused, one-legged and ipad-less, I crawled back out of the hole and hitchhiked home. A nice group of illigal aliens picks me up and took me on a trip to Mexico.....but that's another story.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really need a new iPad.
    12-23-2010 10:29 AM
    I want an iPad so I can atop pretending my MacBook pro is one by holding it vertically!
    12-23-2010 10:31 AM
    I like it coz I love it...
    12-23-2010 10:31 AM
    I'll tell you why I want to win this iPad so badly. I love iPads. I want one. But I really want it because Santa Claus never brings me anything. I've been on his naughty list since I was 7. Geesh, you leave a guy chocolate chip cookies with jalapenos in them just one time and he NEVER forgets.

Love,
    iArnie
    12-23-2010 10:33 AM
    My fingers are crossed, hope to win this "magical" gift by waze! How cool would it be to be on waze on an ipad sitting in traffic. I would love to use waze more sitting in traffic but its had to do on in iphone, at least for me.

But the truly greatest thing I would use my new "electrical" device for is at my job, Im a fireman and the advantages of having an Ipad on medical and hazmat calls are endless. Thanks for the chance waze and thanks for looking.

Merry Christmas
    12-23-2010 10:33 AM
    I love the iPad for its portability. I just wish i could have one.
    12-23-2010 10:35 AM
    If I had an iPad I would no longer be stuck watching my wife's TV shows. Just imagine a sweet life without Dancing with the Stars! I con only dream of this day!!
    12-23-2010 10:36 AM
    Getting an ipad for the holidays would be great. I spend all my time getting things for my family it would be nice to have something for myself. Course I would probably let my five year old daughter use it for homework they have.
    12-23-2010 10:36 AM
    Hello from sweden!
    I want an ipad for my soon to be wife who has a liver disease, and now i got her pregnant: So she needs to be in the hospital for 4 months.

Imagine, a hospital bed,the dry and sterile smell of a hospital. and the Boring food. Poor thing. Give me the chance to help her with this. Let her leave the hospital by the Ipads wifi so she can surf, watch movies and stay connected with those at home!
    thanks dudes!
    great Blog!
    //Simon
    12-23-2010 10:37 AM
    Well, it would easily settle my debate of wether I should get an iPad or a playbook when it comes out. Still undecided, but been leaning for the iPad 2 lately. Although, if my budjet would allow it, I'd probably be posting from an iPad at the moment xD
    12-23-2010 10:38 AM
    With a new iPad I would retire my wife's iMacDV and fulfill two of here wishes: Get a new computer which is portable. Right now she uses here 2G iPod Touch in place of here iMac. An iPad with both wifi and 3G would give her a bigger screen, more power and portability.

Thanks for listening.
    12-23-2010 10:39 AM
    We are a household of Apple Mobile devices. But I can't use the iPad much now that my son loves playing Angry Birds on it. Please donate an iPad to my needy little sn!
    I would love to have an iPad! I would put it to good use and read scientific articles that would support and benefit my research and help develop new treatments to improve the health of mankind. In fact, the world needs me to have an iPad.

Sincerely,

Sam the post-doc
    I would be really happy if I won. It's would be the perfect Christmas gift to myself.
    Well, I bought one for myself. But my wife has taken over! She uses it more than I do. It is now officially *her* iPad. I would love to have one of my own! :-) haha.

Thanks,
    Alan
    An Ipad in life keeps an Android away!
    12-23-2010 10:41 AM
    My wife is an avid reader. I would LOVE to give her this. And giving is always better than receiving, especially to make your wife happy.
    12-23-2010 10:42 AM
    Great contest. I would first like to thank TiPB for picking my post. I really feel bad for all the people that left a post but did not win. Why did they pick my post? The title. JK

Would love one and would "actually" use it as a primary device.

Seriously, do not make this harder than it has to be. Just anounce me as the winner and let's move on to the next give @w@y.

krsgdlw

Sent from my "new" 32GB iPad.
    Last edited by krsgdlw; 12-23-2010 at 10:48 AM.
    12-23-2010 10:42 AM
    I never thought I would want an Ipad. I always thought it was a big Iphone. Im still not sure if it would fit a person like me, who more or less about functionality/speed. I would love to be able to have one, so I don't have to buy a macbook!
    12-23-2010 10:43 AM
    I told my wife back in August I would get her a push present. This would be a nice one.
    12-23-2010 10:44 AM
    I think the iPad would make a great addition to my iPhone 4! Maybe get a chance to play my favorite games in HD!
    12-23-2010 10:47 AM
    An Ipad would be just the answer for very long days traveling California's highways. 10,12 and 14 hour days going to different location around the state for work. Nothing passes the time like catching up on the TiPb.
    12-23-2010 10:50 AM
    I would like the iPad because I always have to ****, and how much more fun would you need if you had an iPad to play with while you ****.
    12-23-2010 10:50 AM
    I would really love an ipad. It would make me feel warm inside.
    12-23-2010 10:52 AM
    If I win the iPad, not even the cold hands of providence shall take it from me!
    12-23-2010 10:55 AM
2,192 ... 6970717273 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD