Id like a ipad so I could use the RDP client in the appstore. Father in law got one and it would be great to bring along to connect to my work pc in the office.
    12-23-2010 10:13 AM
    I would really love this iPad because it would be nice just to win something

Come on peeps help a sister out!
    12-23-2010 10:14 AM
    I'm an Iphone user, and indeed I was thinking to buy an Ipad this year, but with a possible Ipad 2 on the way, I'm thinking it's a better idea wait a little...let's look what has Apple to offer.
    12-23-2010 10:15 AM
    I want one!
    12-23-2010 10:16 AM
    Well...I LOVE Apple products, and Love this Blog! I also work a full time job at a small but growing company (and would use it for email, calendar, etc., and a part time job as a Paramedic. I'm also in full time business school, and would LOVE etextbooks. I also have 3 young daughters who would benefit from he educational games. (My 3 & 6 year olds are already very good with the iPhone and iOS)
    12-23-2010 10:17 AM
    I bought one but have not actually used it - it went right into my wife's hands! I'd sure like to get my own!

TiPb rocks!
    12-23-2010 10:18 AM
    I got a new iPad for my 24th anniversary and have had a very little time to use it. We moved from Louisiana to Arizona after Katrina, so it was a good idea for the flights home. I will be able to read, watch a movie and download pictures to show my family. Great idea, but...

My husband is a avid reader and used the iPad every night to read, so I can't use it during the night. My daughter is finishing her education degree and is student teaching, therefore she is using the iPad for school work, art projects, for references and teaching ideas. Now my son is a wrestler at his high school, they have downloaded videos to watch at practices and their own competition videos so they came see where they need to improve.

All these activity my family performs on the ipad at great so I give up my time on the iPad. It makes my husband more relaxed when he can sit now and read, just a little down time, makes my daughter a better teacher and my son a better wrestler. So I am very please with "our" iPad, but want some time to play on it too.

That is why I want a new iPad - the 3 1/2 hour trip to New Orleans was soooo long without the iPad last week!!
    12-23-2010 10:19 AM
    A new ipad would be awesome to teach my students in school with!! happy holidays!
    12-23-2010 10:19 AM
    It would be awesome to have an iPad! I'm sure my son would love to draw and write on it, and play NFS on the big screen, or even watch episodes of seseame street! Oh and I'm sure I could find use for it too lol.
    12-23-2010 10:20 AM
    A shiny New Ipad will do wonders for my life, a new gift to ease the stress and mayhem caused by Christmas Strife. My Birthday falls on the Eve of the season of all giving events, besides the love and time spent with family members, everyones excited about presents. TipB playing Santa Claus truly brings the excitement of this jolly day; That's a fact, this transcends everyone's memory of waiting in line at the mall to sit of Santas Lap. I've been a good boy, Santa and has checked his list twice, this Ipad for Christmas will be a gift for my mom, I'm hoping to get lucky to get out of jail like throwing doubles on Monopoly dice. My time has come for now, and so ends this melody, I would like to thank this New Santa TipB, for giving me this opportunity. I'm going to watch this snow fall, which is such a glorious sight, and I state a Happy Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas to all, and to all and good night! :-)
    12-23-2010 10:20 AM
    I could really use an ipad, I am getting ready to start a GTD system for the new year and my rusty "old" Palm Pre just isn't going to do it for me.
    12-23-2010 10:21 AM
    I would love to win an iPad for my wife so she will stop complaining about her 1st gen Kindle not being in color!!!
    12-23-2010 10:22 AM
    I'd love to win one, who wouldnt want an ipad?? Especially for Christmas!
    Hi everyone, this topic is the main reason I registered today. The reason I would like the iPad is it would make a great gift for cousin in Afghanistan. He really doesn't have too many luxuries over there, and an iPad has been on his "to-get" list. I know this isn't really a stand out comment, but God bless you all for at least giving us a chance.

Edit: I just finished talking with my cousin (he FINALLY found some down time!), and I told him about the forums and the contest and all that. He wanted me to say thank you from him and he wishes everyone back home a Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Tom-Tom; 12-23-2010 at 10:58 PM.
    If I were to win I would go all Nintendo Kid! My wife would to but only because I would not be "trying" to buy one.
    I would love to win this so that I can give it to my Mom because she really deserves a iPad for Christmas!
    12-23-2010 10:23 AM
    What the hell. Winning would be great, and my wife would love it.
    12-23-2010 10:24 AM
    The avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs. I want diamonds. I want an iPad so I can ride it twice, get bored and sell it to make glue." Look, I don't wanna make waves, but this *whole* Christmas season is stupid, stupid, stupid!
    12-23-2010 10:24 AM
    I need that iPad.
    12-23-2010 10:25 AM
    I'm completely strapped for money right now and am struggling to pull together christmas gifts. Yes I know tomorrows the day but to be able to give this as a late gift would mean the world to me.
    12-23-2010 10:25 AM
    Well I would love to win one, why? Well who wouldn't, plus I can't afford one. I doubt I'll win but who knows maybe it will be a Christmas miracle.
    12-23-2010 10:26 AM
    I've owned almost everything else that has come out of Apple (even a Newton, which did not suck by the way) so an iPad would round out my collection.
    12-23-2010 10:26 AM
    I would love to have one to help entertain by daughter on those long drives
    12-23-2010 10:27 AM
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    I've been reading your blog for the last year and you guys always have the latest news on the new technology. Whenever I want to reviews on the new gadgets, tipb.com is where I go. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys do. I would love to have an iPad. I will be attending college in the fall of 2011, so I can't afford an iPad, however the news you guys post about the iPad has convinced me that I need one. I've seen many people using them for personal life, work, and especially education. I'm hoping I could have the honor to join the iPad family!
2,192 ... 6869707172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD