TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
I would LOVE a new iPad! It would make the ideal christmas present for my newborn son who is in another country to me. Would make it a lot easier to stay in touch & be able to respond to any issues at a moment's notice......... With both of us then having an iPad the onyl thing I'd ever have to turn my laptop on for is the Skype video calls!

fpilones

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
i hope I'm the lucky winner for iPad 32GB

Keeping my fingers crossed to get the shiny new iPad, a perfect gift from TiPb:) A very handy device that you can bring wherever you are. Hope I'm the lucky girl!

ivango711

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I want one sooo bad....

I always wanted an Ipad sooo bad!!!love apple products but unfortunately cannot afford one right now...I am a big fan of the show and is part of my weekly routine..love you guys!!!

rox_lukas

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Why do I need an iPad

There is one good reason: So my fiancee can play her Fruit Ninja on a big screen. I love her very much and that would be one hell of a christmas present!

By the way, great giveaways guys!

kylehortonn

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
!!!!!

i want one of these so bad ! i really need one for school ... ha . so much easier than carrying a whole lot of books .. and i dont have enough money for an ipad or laptop haha . shootin for a win on this ?? :D

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Pleas pick me! My husband is very tolerant of my obsession with my iPad, but I would LOVE to give him an iPad of his own! TiPb is my favorite iPad podcast, and I'd love for my husband to join your audience. Oh - and I love Waze on the iPad. I use it all the time. :)

Laura

davidcox6

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been busy setting up iPads for lots of other people (since they're so hard to setup - whatever) and I bought one for my wife for Christmas but there's been no iPad love for me. I've really love to have one for my own use. Thanks in advance!

Allij

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPad but I would love to give one to my 76 year old mother for Christmas. I don't have the cash so this is my only chance. When she plays with mine, I can hardly get her to give it up!!

briang23

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I want one sooo bad i would even be willing to sing...

I want an Apple Ipad so freakin bad,
Buy all of the apps i never had,
Its been on the cover of soo many magazines,
Smiling between Steve Jobs and the queen.

Oh everytime i close my eyes,
i see my new ipad alright,
a different app every night,
oh i i swear my wife better prepare,
so when my new ipad is here

untaro

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
ipad 3g

great gadget to have i had experience on these devices they are easy to use even though it still bugs me that only one computer can access it. oh and i hope i could win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711