TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphinx

Jun 21, 2010
www.crew4christ.org
Always wanted an iPad ever since they came out, but never really could afford one. Would love to win one, but if I did win one, I would probably give it away to someone else that was unable to receive much for Christmas! It is the time for giving, so why not pass on the love!

Thanks for the consideration!

kystout

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I need an iPad

I need to win this iPad so that I can showthe managment team where I work how great a tool this device is. I expect to be able to monitor the servers, help remote users, put all our documents online through box.net and streamline the entire business cycle. Not to mention the email, calendar and staying current with all of the tech news from sites like TiPb. If I win this iPad, then I will be able to post back in a couple of months and show that the company purchased 10 more iPads just based on this one...........

bdotto14

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad! I received one when I moved into my current apartment building but was so poor after moving and graduation college I had to sell it just to pay rent. Please make my Christmas!!!

energysoup

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Contest results are in! and the winner is.......

I love the website, and both podcasts. I believe you have a great mix of personalities.
I am not an ipad owner yet "still saving". I am looking forward to using the ipad for my home health care business. I do have an iphone 4 and it has been a great tool,the 37 signals program: Highrise has made my business life run a lot smoother, the list could go on and on.

Thanks for the contest

Jerrod Robinson

simplydave

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away

My wife and I are beginning the conversion process of going from pc's to Macs. She rants and raves about how helpful your podcasts are and that I should listen to them. That becomes a little complicated when she has her iPad in her hands 24/7! So, I would like to win this giveaway in order to download your podcasts on my new iPad and learn more about what I am obviously missing in my life. Thanks for this great promotion.

NegativeOne

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Sure would be nice to have one of these things to play around with. I keep hearing that they are the greatest things since the millions of things that have been developed and invented since sliced bread.

mtnmedic

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Stupid me...I left my reply at the show thread by mistake, so...

Here is my "official" entry. Sorry for repeating what I'd posted at the show thread, where I THOUGHT I was supposed to leave this.

BRAIN FART!!! PPPppfffffffftttt!

Hey guys!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the podcast. I listen to it via audio on my Zune HD while on the road or busy around the house. Good stuff and lots of fun.

I would love to win an iPad. Pick me! Allow me to twist your arm?

Now, I already have an iPad. It?s my first Apple product. I love it and I use it CONSTANTLY. I think it?s the neatest thing since chocolate pudding (I swear!). This is coming from a Windows/PC guy who has messed with computers since the late 70s/early 80s. Complete geek here. The iPad is nothing short of revolutionary, to say the least.

If I won an iPad from Tipb, I would give it to my mother, who lives 10 hours north. My birthday is this month and I think it would be cool for me to give something to HER instead to celebrate! She?s in her late 60s and she is very intimidated and frustrated (learning curve + patience) with PCs. She got a hold of my iPad when I visited in June and become comfortable with it inside of fifteen minutes. She really seemed to enjoy it for the couple of hours she had it.

What?s more important is the fact that she lives in a rural hilly area where cable or DSL broadband will probably never exist (they?re still on 26kbps dial up there, so short, very simple emails between us happen only rarely). BUT there is a very strong 3G signal from an AT&T data tower on the ridge near her house! I can see her relaxing in her cozy chair by the fire, sipping her favourite tea and enjoying my poetry, Facebooking with friends and family, watching funny videos, reading a book, find recipes and crafts ideas, doing crosswords or looking at some pics from my nature/astronomy photography hobby. I think it would open up a world for her!

So that?s my goal: get her an iPad so she can keep in touch with me, have some fun for a change and do the things she?s interested in doing. We would then get rid of the ol? laptop by giving it to someone needy who doesn?t have a computer at all.

Keep up the good work, guys! YOU ROCK!

dukz

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I REALLY NEED AN iPAD so I CAN START MY PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS. I WANT TO USE MY iPAD AS THE SCREEN TO REMOTE CONTROL MY CAMERA. BUT ALL THESE EQUIPMENT IS JUST TOO EXPENSIVE. A FREE/SPONSORED iPAD WILL BE A BIG HELP PLUS I CAN ALSO STAY UPTO DATE WITH ALL THE SITES I FOLLOW.

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TiPb, SO ON.

BrianC

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Sweet Gift

I have an iPad and this would be a great gift for my wife. You will save my Xmas with this as a gift under the tree (more than likely my 4 year old son will take it from her and play hours of plants vs zombies and cut the rope).

Yodanya

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Fortunately (or unfortunately in this case) I don't have any tear-jerker stories to share with you as to why I so VERY much would like to win this iPad, so I will have to share the only motivation I feel comfortable with - an HONEST one:

My boss recently bought the 16Gig version of this most adorable plaything, and ever since then I have been consumed with an overpowering desire to own one of these magnificent little accessories! Being an Apple Macbook owner, I consider myself to be one of Apple's most devoted fans and have consequently made it my duty to act as an Apple Advocate & Advertisement to anyone and everyone willing to listen! As with my finely honed Apple Advertising skills, I firmly believe that - by winning this precious iPad - I will have no choice but to become an (intense & interesting) iPad Icon...

Yours in Apple:
Yodanya : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.