TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomuky

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
iWant 1

excited-dog.jpg

But seriously... can't really say anything else here that everybody else has already said in attempt to be unique and different. Soo....

Gemmini

Dec 29, 2009
www.oneclicktech.com
I would love a nice 32gig 3G iPad I work with individuals with Aquired brain injury and use adaptive technology to help in rehabilitation. I think the iPad is wonderful technology and recommend anyone who has a child/ friend with a disability should look into all the wonderful things that can be accomplished using this device. Thanks tipb for running this giveaway!

Anton Soze

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking to get an iPad for my mother in hopes it will help get her "re-engaged" with the world. Big problem for the elderly to stay active/connected and the iPad seems to be the perfect device for them. Wondering if I should hold off for iPad2 however in hopes of adding the Facetime option for my mom.

Vin

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Long time reader [even when I had no apple products] . . . . First time commenter.

Love the site and would LOVE a 3G Ipad!!

JeffPom#IM

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
So, I'm on my fiance's laptop typing this... We have 2 laptops in our family here... mine and hers. But guess who's always using the computers? My stepdaughters to be. They're always on them. Leaving us to our iPhones.

Nice - but could be nicer.

I'd LOVE to have an iPad please. Perfect browsing experience, Perfect portability, alll our iPhone apps can be loaded on to it...

It would be just SO AWESOME!!! PLEASE? :)

itom76

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Would love to get an iPad. Have to buy one as a learning tool for my son (with his speech disability), but I would love to be able to have one I could use personally. Thanks for the opportunity to win one.

commo

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away

Hoping to win it. I do not have an iPad but have been in the smartphone experts forum for over six years starting with treocentral. Anyways, great job to the TiPb crew on what you do. Keep up the good work and keep the contests coming!

agleung

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Can't pass up something like this.

What's better than 1 iPad? 2 iPads.
What's better than 2 iPads? 2 next gen iPads.
Can't get enough of this honestly.

jp6304

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
iPad

I'm a law student w/ four kids and a full-time job. I need something that will allow me to "get away" even if it's just for a little while. I'd also like to see how effective one would be for note-taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234